What happend to Wudan?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kierrah, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Kierrah New Member

Where are all you guys?
  2. Wandid Journeyman

As of this morning we are killing Retaliation hackers.
    You need to tell Mozzy to turn off his !!!!
    We put his druid on a 150 death streak while he auto-rezed in Frontier Mountains. His !!!! gets him back into the world fast enough to kill him two or three times a min.
    Wait, maybe he was not hacking!!! Maybe he was not AFK!!! Maybe, just maybe he has quick fingers and wanted to be on a 160 death streak! Also, the Druid was auto healing himself while Mozzy was obviously away from the keyboard.
    But, have no fear! Bronut was there to remove his guild tag about 60 kills in. Then Emo let him kill his shammy to end the death streak.
    It was so much fun watching Pegate and Trizz scrambling to figure out how to stop us from once again shedding light on the fact that Retaliation hacks. They even trained the poor druid in an attempt to de-level him out of PvP range. They only got him down to 104 though.
    Another day on Zek.
    Retaliation hacking, grieving and then telling lies to cover it. While we provide proof and Daybreak ignores it.
    See you all in-game.
  3. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Wow, you must feel like a real superstar. Highlight of your EQ career, would you say? Doing work that will help you grow and be a better person. Thinking of you guys running around taking so much pleasure in the grief of other people, and thinking that your vigilante actions are justified, makes me a little sad for the world.

I trained a couple of apparent bot groups, each one camping/hording a single spawn of the Possessed, leaving only 1 mob spawn point in the game that drops the pet earring. Despite them not responding to /ooc or /tells, I still let them be. Until the named spawned 3 times at their locations and I lost my cool. Out of frustration I reported and then trained both groups. Shortly afterwards, both players separately communicated in /tells, and both were very friendly and left their camps.

I don't have a problem with people being AFK or using any software they want. Even though these guys were monopolizing 2 important named mobs spawns, I still feel worse for training them. Because my aggressive actions were premeditated, while theirs were the ignorant byproduct of having too much fun.

I wish DBG would simply let us all choose to have our own instanced zones, if they are going to force us to compete for extremely limited rare spawn locations and make mindless grinding such a huge part of their game. But the player culture they are creating is one of vindictive angry players that jump at the chance to grief other players and believe it is OK, just as long as they can find a rule that they believe the other player is breaking.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well the two guys actions were actually premeditated if they took the time to DL illegal software to let them bot then set up camps at sites monopolizing a spawn. And there actions were the by product of wanting to cheat actually. But other then that ok.
  5. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Yeah, I didn't need to explain my actions so much, that was me trying to clean my conscience.

My real point is about tricking ourselves into believing that somebody else's wrongs justify your own choice to commit wrongs, and to seemingly feel good about committing those wrongs.

Meh, I suppose it's like two people road raging. Everybody involved is an .

EDIT: Seriously, "a es es", your butt, is a bad word? Grow up, DBG prudes.
  6. Wandid Journeyman

You should feel bad. Who are you to be judge, jury and trainer?
    I, however, broke no rules, did not violate the EULA nor did I grieve anyone.

Have a good day.
  7. Ghubuk Augur

They weren't even at their keyboard, therefore they weren't having fun, they were cheating.
    Wandid likes this.
  8. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Whatever helps you guys sleep at night. You are definitely being big men protecting the tribe from dangers! The strongest Keyboard Warriors in all of fantasy land! Go tell everybody at the bar how you stood up and fought against cheaters (who didn't fight back) and see if it gets you laid.
  9. Zapford Elder

Yes! Such delicious salt!
    NameAlreadyInUse likes this.
  10. lancelove Augur

Hmmm, Wudan sounds familiar. Is this guy a ranger? Was he on Xegony in 99' ?
  11. MrMajestykx Augur

WTH did I just read??
    Sancus likes this.
  12. Wandid Journeyman

What you just read was Retaliation board trolls changing the subject.
    What happened was yet another member of Retaliation got caught using hacks again and their guild leader tired to cover for him.
    The same guild leader who jumps all over these boards claiming he is against hacking.
    Lies, deception cheating= The Retaliation Way.
    Welcome to Zek.
  13. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Please make a Zek garbage forum so that people can post their Zek drama there, then delete the Zek forum.
    Jhenna_BB, YellowBelly and Perplexed like this.
  14. MalikZek New Member

I'm ready and willing to return to server in a week or so. I wearing no wudan tag though even though I was listed as a perma member, website isn't what it was so no way to reach out. Oh and hey kierrah long time no see.
  15. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Every time I read a Zek post it sounds more and more like that prison server they mentioned thinking about doing. Perhaps that would be a good final solution to Zek’s woes, as it would give the few remaining pvp enthusiasts there plenty of unwilling bodies to gank and at the same time feed all that nutritious server drama that’s par for the course there. Win win.
  16. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Zek is pvp... Isn't the premise for you guys to grief each other?
  17. Horyuken Augur

18. svann Augur

Well, since they werent even there, technically you couldnt grief them.
  19. Daedly Augur

Going afk on a pvp server, in a zone where people can kill you, having something play the game for you. They knowingly took the risk of using bots while afk. I dont know how anyone could be mad at the people who were killing them...
  20. Aurastrider Augur

cant stop laughing. Thanks needed that after a long week.