What gear should I be getting at lvl 107?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by SFC(R)Escovedo, Apr 22, 2020.

1. SFC(R)Escovedo Journeyman

I am currently wearing lvl 90 gear while being lvl 107 monk. I have a great 2hb blunt that is the only item I have that is level appropriate. What should I be trying to acquire?
  2. minimind The Village Idiot

What kind of gameplay are you doing? Soloing? Moloing? Grouping? etc.
  3. SFC(R)Escovedo Journeyman

Currently soloing but hoping to group more.
  4. SFC(R)Escovedo Journeyman

Sorry meant moloing
  5. minimind The Village Idiot

At level 106, you can equip tradeskilled attuneable "Conflagrant" gear. This was really cheap to find in the bazaar at one point. I don't know the market on your server. Absent that option, I would focus on getting gear drops in T1 EoK drops from Lceanium.

You can also grind straight to 110 and purchase ToV "Snowbound" gear in the bazaar. This stuff is pretty rock bottom in price right now because everyone's farming it (whether they want to or not). The catch is that to create the armor, you have to combine the armor with a somewhat expensive reagent. It's worth it. It's a super boost.

Regardless, use Overseer to boost your regular XP gains and complete collections to boost your AAs
  6. SFC(R)Escovedo Journeyman

So I took your advice! Skipping conflagrant and doing snowbound! Have all the pieces except chest and legs now. They are really nice! Just gotta grind the plat for the two reangents and I will have a complete set yay! Oh gotta grind to 110 too lol...
    minimind likes this.
  7. minimind The Village Idiot

There's also attuneable non-visible gear (similarly affordable). Many shun them because they don't have Luck on them, but if you're upgrading from level <100 stuff, they're an unmitigated upgrade.
    SFC(R)Escovedo likes this.
  8. Xenze Elder

In the mean time, get into a Bi’Faak camp in Frontier Mountains in EoK and have a full set of visible 105 gear within an hour or two :) it’ll make the last couple levels to 110 that much smoother.

As for why that camp...it’s the easiest camp in the game lol and you can almost (if you’re lucky), chain spawn him. It’s not uncommon to see 3-4 of his corpses laying at a groups feet. And he drops pieces for every visible slot :)
    minimind and SFC(R)Escovedo like this.
  9. Broozer Augur

Returning monk, just turned 105. I'd like to know more about this Bi'Faak camp :) I tried looking up allakhazam and eqresource and I don't really get much info beyond drops and ph.