What free item would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Hekaton Augur

a new player animation where they're laying on the ground running in circles yelling woowoowoo like curley from three stooges
  2. Tierwyn Lorekeeper

Yes, yes, yes.
  3. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Content. Maybe an expansion that isn't smaller than the last one.
  4. Raltar Augur

I am fine with what they gave us but if I could pick something that wouldn't be game breaking it would be the ability to make all of my characters Iksar regardless of class and not have it tied to a specific expansion so I can change my berserker, cleric and ranger into an iksar on the Ragefire server.
  5. Bigstomp Augur

I would personally like a familiar who was a mini-me.
    I want it to look exactly like me like our aggro pets. But smaller.
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Something that lets me port to the version of South Qeynos where Trakanon and the entirety of Sebilis are all piled up at 0,0,0 on the docks.

(this is an actual place)
    Tiggold and Nniki like this.
  7. Flatchy Court Jester

I would like 2 turntables and a microphone
  8. Nniki Augur

I seem to remember that similarly happening to me a few years back in Plane of Knowledge. Pretty sure it was Sebilis then too. It was weird that they did some significant damage despite the level difference at the time.
  9. doah Augur

I wish they would bring back in-game pizza ordering. Tabbing out ruins my immersion.
  10. So Happy Augur

A Centi long sword ornament. I know they have them just never see a guide on to beg for it.
  11. Tiggold Augur

I have one from a recent Guide event and it's called Dark Elf Bastard Sword Ornament iirc.
  12. Vargaz New Member

4 Weeks, continuous uptime, no patches ). I'd be really happy with that.
  13. Angahran Augur

A shrink clicky that max shrink anyone, player or pet/merec/whatever and not just group members/self.
  14. Jumbur Improved Familiar

A clicky that allows me to hide any familiar(not just my own). :p The owner should be able to toggle it off again manually ofc.

maybe even make it a wide range PBAoE spell
  15. Repthor Augur

a clickie that automaticly activates all paladins act of valor on the server when u click it
  16. Flatchy Court Jester

I kinda dunno what to think on this one. I usually use the scrykin familiar for the chance to reflect a spell. I click off the familiar to save a buff slot, yet I still get the buff effect of the familiar so it does not bother anyone. I recently bought the long forgotten king familiar. It has an effect that ups your dps for a short while when the king turns you into one of his minions. Well the mummy is WAY to big and my POM shrinky wont work on him. If you click him off there is no other buff up in your window so you get nothing. Why the difference in the way familiars work?
  17. svann Augur

That sounds like it could be a toggle in the options.
  18. Graves Elder

My missing houses back.
  19. Beeferx Journeyman

Reimbursement for a bag slot or perhaps an illusion that everybody already got from doing progression? Oh, I know, how about a vanity item only useable by War, Bard, Wiz because that is what I play. Then all the mage necro beast can have a bag slot eaten up by something that does nothing for them.
  20. Flatchy Court Jester

Dang do you wake up wanting to shoot yourself in the face every day? Lighten up Francis. Destroy it or stick it in keyring so it does not take up that precious bag slot.