What do you think is PC?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Batbener, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Batbener Augur

So you are in an outdoor zone, happily killing mobs. A bard comes in, and runs around super fast, and attacks any mob he can, charming and mezzing and dotting like bards do. If you were there first, do you think it's ok to KS him, or do you think he should get to kill each mob he tagged in slow slow fashion, right in the middle of your pull zone?
  2. Urshulgi Augur

Kill whatever you want. If someone is taking ten minutes to kill a mob, they didn't really want it.

No one has the right to tag everything in the zone and pick it up later at their convenience. Either kill something, or don't. It's that simple
  3. Xanumbik Augur

I remember a long time ago a druid had snared( I think) lodizal and was running him around waiting for his guildies to arrive another guild ran in killed Lodi and the druid petitioned saying he was KSed the GM came on and stated it was NOT ksing if you had not done damage to the mob and that just having first aggro on the mob did not make it yours. I basically play by these rules for myself at contested areas/mobs.
  4. Hexaholic Augur

There is no such thing is tagging. It's all DPS race. If you can outdps him, take it, simple as that.
  5. Numiko Augur

for me in an outdoor zone it would depend on if it was a static or a wandering mob.

wandering mobs I consider all free for all, no engagement rules, but if someone was killing a static spawn mob over and over I would leave it alone and treat it as a camp and let them take any spawn on that spot (including named).. but that is just me of course..
  6. Mind tickle Lorekeeper

I see this all the time in hate, bards think cause they can jolt past you and "hit" it first that it means they have the right to drag it half way across the zone to their camp.

Sorry pal, in a 90+ person zone with 4 hour repops, I dont care how fast you got there before me, if I'm there with a group you arent pulling it half way across the zone to yours. lol
  7. Bufonidae Elder

When I pull in places like Hate, Fear, and Seafury Island, where the mobs are random spawns all over the place, I go by first to tag. If I tag it first I'll use DoT's, snare, charm... whatever tools I have to get that mob back to camp. If someone else tags it first I leave it alone. If you KS folks for pulling better than you... you're the one behaving badly.
  8. Nuttmeg Augur

Keep your logs of first aggro then the subsequent KS and report. If they have first aggro, leave it be.
  9. Silentchaos Augur

It's not against the rules to killsteal anymore. Or, more accurately, there's no such thing as killstealing.