What did you do to ripo pulls?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Fuzsy, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Fuzsy New Member

lvl 86 warrior here (box clr and chanter) i have been lvling slowly in Verg mines, do a ripo pull, study, do a ripo, study. for the last month when i have had the time ive been doing this in spurts. most of the time its very successful. Untill this last patch, now, i only do HALF the dammage i used to. its the same mobs, its the same pulls, its the same thing. only now i can't do enough dammage to kill things.

again and again ive watch warriors get screwed, First with Eshakerpulls (prompted me to quit for several years, i did all my pulls for FREE or donations) now Ripo pulls have somehow gotten the axe (i just finished trying to pull in fire, i could still do that (barely).

If you feel the need to screw warriors again fine, i don't really expect anyone to care, but i would at least like to know WHAT was done. tks.

(and if i sound bitter, i am, why do SK's and rogues and rangers get to mass murder things that are like blue, in massive pulls, and what, i can't even touch that? sick of being drubbed as only being of any real use for a raid mob, otherwise having a merc be of more use (not to mention my clr, i come back to the game and nobody gives a ripp about clrs either, u want a rez go get a merc) you guys have any idea what its like to try have to try to hold a torch to an NPC pet and getting spat on?
  2. Drathos_BotS Elder

Because like shakerpaging when warriors can swarm for XP an alarm goes off for SOE to nerf.
  3. doktartp Augur

Heard the new ranks of veterans wrath were wonky, reducing dps , was a thread some where.
  4. Hatsee Augur

That was a bug with the guy dying and then it not reactivating his aa's when he leveled again.

If this guy has the same problem then it's probably a new bug that should be looked at, but nothing appears to have really changed in this regard.