What determines which shared task rewards can be banked?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Monkey Shine, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Monkey Shine New Member

I just did 2 shared group tasks. One called "Filling the repository", and the other called "Please release me". The first task offered me the "Select a reward window", which I am able to decline and bank for later. The second task did not, it simply automatically rewarded me upon completion.
    How can I determine which tasks/missions etc have rewards that can banked for later use?
  2. Gialana Augur

As a general rule, if there is only one option and that option doesn't include an item that would go to your inventory, then the reward will automatically be claimed (so you can't bank them). An example is the rewards from the daily bonus HAs offered by Clayton Teek. Those only have one option, and that option includes experience, coin, and currency. Even though the coin and currency are items, they don't take up an inventory slot.

The rewards from finishing a collection set can be banked because one option is AA experience, and the other is regular experience.

The one-time achievement rewards for partisans, mercenaries, and heros can't be banked in ToV or CoV except hero of Eastern Wastes. Although Hero of the Eastern Wastes only has one option, it includes the item "Luminous Restless Ice"
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You can only bank 10. Something to keep in mind.
  4. Flatchy Court Jester

The Gnome Mountain ones we just got keep popping up when I log in. Im max AA on my characters so havent claimed them yet. just holding em till expansion time , hope those count. If they do not I am not out much.