What classes should I play in Luclin with my beast?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TLPerson, Oct 13, 2021.

1. TLPerson New Member

I have a 60 cleric, 60 mage, 60 druid, and 60 enc all on different accounts. I am making a beastlord. I can only 3 box. What combo of all those is the best 3 including the new beast?
  2. Lejaun Augur

I don't three box, so only throwing out an uneducated guess: Shadow Knight, your beast, and cleric.
  3. Troutfest Augur

I would do druid mage beast and have it so the chanter can KEI and haste all toons even if you have to swap accounts on one of the 3 machines to do it. Just put mage pet toys on BL pet and PL with druid to start up to 40.

Make an ogre BL, the frontal stun resist is really nice for getting a slow off since BL slow blows trying to land even with mala on mobs
    Randomized likes this.
  4. Randomized Augur

Gonna have to say, Druid and Mage and Beastlord. I really enjoy an Enchanter in a 3 box set up, but the Druid makes life so much easier and eventually it's DPS wont be anything to sneeze at (not entirely sure what they're capable of at lower levels/expansions)
  5. Falafel Lorekeeper

enchanters are still mega op, def that. Then a choice between druid or cleric. That's up to you really, and what kind of things you plan to be doing. If you're just doing trivial exp stuff druid is probably better overall. Not having to beg for rezzes is nice, but having ports and glades is nice too.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

BST, ENC, DRU

For my money that's hands down the best trio for a Beastlord boxer, excellent synergy.
  7. Bewts Augur

Cleric and Enchanter.

The two challenges with a BL is burning mana to heal between pulls and having to med because you burn your mana both during fights and after.

Cleric heals and buffs handle the first problem.
    Enchanter KEI handles the second.

Of course, a bigger question is will you be driving through the BL or the Chanter with charm? Because if it’s the Chanter… you’d be better off with CLR Ench Mage and forget the BL.
  8. HekkHekkHekk Augur

If I was a beast, I'd probably duo with the delete button.
  9. Alnitak Augur

MAG, DRU, BST
    Very good synergy between mage and a beastlord. Useful buffs and utility from the druid. If an out-of-the group enchanter can add mana-buff it would be even better.

I have leveled up my beastlord to 60 back on Strommhammer. My major problem was mana regen, because I've spent most of my mana healing the warder. With a healer in a group it should not be a problem anymore.
  10. Wulli Bulli New Member

Honestly if you are wanting to main the bst id go bst clr brd, yes i know you dont have a brd but just lvl one up with your bst- you will have clr heals and buffs, cheap shm slow and buffs with the bst and the amount of adps that bards add over the xpacs is unreal. i say make the bst as your main because you will want him to be geared to be able to tank or carry your dps even though they dont become semi decent dps for a while