What Class Is Most Like Enhancement Shaman in WoW?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by ReyKetti, May 1, 2020.

1. ReyKetti New Member

I would like to play a class that most resembles the Enh Shammy, but I am not sure which one to pick
  2. Zataos Journeyman

never played wow quick dirty google looks like its a zerker that casts spells the cloest thing ull get to it in eq is either a berzker or beastlord
  3. Riou EQResource

Current day Shaman, dunno, no class is really that close, old Shaman when they had like 12 different totems to pick from based on group set up (when each totem buffed something different based on Totem Elements) probably like a Bard or something

Pure - Berserker, Monk, Rogue
    Hybrid - Bard, Beastlord, Ranger

are the classes you'd probably want to look further in to based on the Melee DPS preference
  4. Palawin Elder

Beastlord or Ranger probably - both are melee fighters supplemented by spells, and provide decent melee attack buffs to their group.

Main differences from ENH sham is bstlord has a pet and lots of pet-related spells and abilities, and ranger has periods where range dps are better than melee (i dont know what current state of them is on live).

I reckon beastlord is what you want.
  5. Xenze Elder

Although the element side is a bit lacking, Beastlord is about as close as you’ll get. Ranger is a contested second.