What class for my group

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Kritch, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Kritch New Member

I am a returning player. back in the day (original release) I played a Shaman. The two people I am joining to make a trio are playing a Mage and an Enchanter. What class do you think would best compliment them as well as not suck at occasionally soloing?
  2. Mithra Augur

Druid 1000%
    Xenze and Thunderkiks like this.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

Agree with druid.
  4. CashIsKing New Member

Druid - snare, tracking, ports & evac, debuffs that helps mage fire nukes hit harder, heals, SoW and buffs that compliment enchanter buffs.
  5. Nekk Augur

I would say rogue. Get to almost anywhere in game without being seen while dragging the mage around, coth other toon, or drag both. Plus tons of dps.
  6. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Druid. Best synergy with Mage/Enc
  7. Scorrpio Augur

Yup, Enc/Mag/Dru is my box setup. Works great.
    Enc and Dru can combine invis spells on Mag to make invis to both regular and undead. I had no problems sneaking my mage into some rather tight spots.

Oh and tracking is just huge.
  8. Nifty Slacker Augur

Necromancer would be my pick, if you want to solo a lot on the side. If you wanted to focus on group play, I would pick Paladin.
  9. IblisTheMage Augur

I would suggest you box a melody bard (a bard just playing melody, maybe autoattack if you want to control a bit), and then a beastlord or a wizard. You would get track, adps, mana, lockpick from the bard, dps,adps, and bufs from beast, who could also FD and take a few punches. Transportation is easy on Live.

Oh, and join a good non-small guild :)
  10. Spellfire Augur