What broke with account to account transfers? been waiting months

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Demendred, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Demendred Lorekeeper

Account to Account Transfers
    Account to Account Transfers are currently unavailable. Unfortunately we still don't have an ETA to give at this time. We're likely still a couple of months away, but that is a very rough estimate which is subject to change. We are working on the tech needed to re-enable them, but are a ways out from this solution.
  2. Roxxlyy Augur

As far as I'm aware, a system to automate these transfers is being worked on. This is no insignificant amount of work, and unfortunately I don't have an ETA to give at this time.
  3. Talonthalis Elder

Thanks for the update! We do appreciate your hard work!
    fransisco and Roxxlyy like this.
  4. Corilleous Elder

Just a question, why not leave the existing system in place until you are ready to launch the new automated system? Is it a manpower issue?
  5. Catashe Augur

probably cause they fired the one guy who used to do it...
  6. slayerofbats Augur

Lols

I would like to transfer some characters but it was too expensive anyway. Like most things in this game.
  7. Voss Elder

would like an update on this?
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I imagine it's the same as 3 days ago.
    Elyssanda and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  9. RICE New Member

#botlivesmatter a solution is in the works with their unions, to get things rolling again... Autobots roll out!
  10. Plato New Member

You guys want a laugh? It is now almost MAY !!! And after a 20 hour shutdown, still no service!!
  11. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

It might actually be that the code for everything in eq was written for Windows 95 and the world around it is moving on up.