What are you getting done during the downtime?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well I have been putting off renovations to my house in 7 days to die. Got a lot done today replacing and painting trim on the exterior. Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse isn't enough you have to have stylish home to return too after a bunch of zombie slaying.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I should add that spay painting textures can be a bad thing. Have to redo my porch which all has a brick texture now.. *sighs*
  3. code-zero Augur

I have to go to work despite the lockdown
  4. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

We have stuff sitting in our Florida room from when we moved in here back in October. Got a lot of it sorted out and ready to be put away. I also spent a lot of time watching my frogs.
  5. Nudia Augur

I've been working all day, and wouldn't have even known there was issues if I didn't get a heads up to come check out the salt mine.

One of my favorite days in both EverQuest and ForumQuest in quite some time and I haven't even sat at my home computer yet!
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

While I like the idea of open concept interiors they are not as zombie apocalypse friendly as a more compartmentalized concept. Something to think about when I get to the interior.
  7. Hayzeus Augur

Nioh 2
    Doom Eternal
    Jedi Fallen Order

you know... games that work?
  8. Hayzeus Augur

If spaying them doesn't work, you could always try neutering them?
    Herodotus likes this.
  9. Herodotus Augur

Nice catch.
  10. Herodotus Augur

On the other hand. Spaying=Sterilization. Sterilization=Fewer Viruses/Less Bacteria. I get it now. Well done! :)
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

heh heh my bad spray :)
  12. Sissruukk Rogue One

I have been transcribing the works of a previous university president where I work at. He wrote in cursive, which OCR won't pick up, so having to do it "manually." Pretty fun though getting to read through what he wrote. Oh, and I mowed my lawn today.
  13. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I just redid my entire network. I HATE APPLE!
    .:)
  14. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Muratic acid works wonders on brick. Use like a 20% solution and rinse well! (Wear gloves and don't breath it in).