what are the shaman doing with their new spell gem?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by shruggz, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Jetslam Augur

So no nukes, and no melee?

I've got everything minus the familiar and belt. My eye is at 10%. And I use Dasher with proc augs as well.

I'll have to test this weekend with turning off other's cast messages so my gina triggers function how I want them to. I believe using 4-5 dots on cactus this last week I was at 180k dps and about 170m damage for the event which about 15% went to adds.
  2. SoroxDrinal Elder

We got rekt...
  3. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

balance needed to be restored really. this is going to screw up my moloing in VP though for sure.
  4. Jetslam Augur

Yup. I think they went just slightly overboard on the damage decrease. We were a bit too powerful for the amount of work it took to top pure dps classes.

If the mana doesn't change to keep the same ratio, this will be terrible for dps. No reason to load regular dots in groups as they're just too mana intensive for the damage they put out.
  5. MiataDriver Augur

Yep, my only real gripe with the damage reduction is that they did not reduce the mana costs as well.
    Brohg likes this.
  6. Leigo You come here often?

Oh it's interesting to see the changes from shm is great dps to... Well crap they nerfed our dots again..
  7. McDougal Augur

Last patch helped a bit I must admit. It was almost unplayable as it was.