What are the best XP camps from 40-50?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sillyfish, May 30, 2022.

1. Sillyfish Elder

I've just hit 42 on my Shaman and HAM group in LGuk, while nice for money, isn't that great now for exp - and will only slow down further when the Memorial weekend bonuses go away.

What are your suggestions for places I go as a healer to finish off my trip to 50?
  2. Mrjon3s Augur

Ocean of tears goblins, or sol b imps/GEBs.
  3. I Love Lamp Elder

the hole. oot goblins is only faster if u charm the dino and have good pullers. efreeti is nice for loot but the exp is trash. lguk exp is better even tho the mobs are lower level. if you're really bold u can do seahorses in kedge. really though if the hole is open its the only place to be
  4. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

OOT Goblins is the fastest exp in classic if you are normally limited by mobs. You need to be clearing most of the island for it to out pace other options, but if you can it does.
    TheDohn likes this.
  5. Xhartor Augur

Sword 2 or undead ruins in The Hole is really good.
  6. Gnothappening Augur

OOT goblins are horrible no matter what. I have kept the entire island cleared for hours and it is super slow. Now I just use them if I can't find anything else.
  7. TimeBreak Elder

King camp on the live side of LGuk has mobs a few levels higher that HamLord area if you wanted to stay in LGuk a bit longer.

SolB will get you 50, but probably the slowest of the 3 options.
    OOT goblins are the fastest due to the sheer number of mobs you can kill in a certain amount of time but the best you going to get out of them loot wise are rusty weapons.
    The Hole is by far the most popular. Lvl 50+ mobs and gear drops. Mobs are harder and take much longer to kill.
  8. Arclyte Augur

Rivervale
  9. Pizzanomicon Augur

Undead area in the Hole is best 45-50 xp in classic and subsequently one of the best 50-55 camps in kunark.