What are some items to farm on Firiona Vie?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Declan, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Declan New Member

Hi there,

As some background, I played on the EMarr server from Vanilla through DoDHish, picked EQ back up for about a year around the HoT/VoA era on the Povar server, and recently returned to the game and I'm on FV. I have a 110 berserker and a 92 shaman and now that I'm max on the berserker, I'm looking for things to do when I'm not farming AAs. Being that this is my first time on the FV server and I'm not used to the open trade aspect of FV, I was wondering what your guys' favorite items are to pass back and forth between toons that I could farm? Along the same lines, are there any quests I should be doing for good QOL items to pass back and forth? A couple of thoughts/effects I have thought of that would be nice are invisibility item, levitate item, maybe a damage shield? I'd appreciate any suggestions!
  2. Tutankamen Augur

Pegasus cloak is the only good lev Item I know of... its probably easier to farm that during the anniversary event when fabled quillmane is up.

I have wanted to get a rage of rolfron from POW as i can share that between my zerker and other combat classes.

Aside from that I farm old raids- HoT, VoA etc... if you're flagged for requesting stuff like that it sells well and you can use the money to buy current gear.
  3. Eryssel Journeyman

I was gonna suggest doing the flagging quest and then farming the Stone of Judgement from PoWar, but then realized you don't have a tank.

Everyone on our server seems to have an SK, so farm the Unicorn Hair and Essence of Hate. People sell those all day in the Bazaar.
  4. gnomeboss Augur

swiftmantle is farmed an an instance so you can kill some spiderdudes at your convenience. it's not common, but farming it isn't hard. the driderdudes drop a lot of vendor trash too. i've always been able to sell this for 1m. some peeps try to get more, but fv is fv so that'll happen. and instant click lev is impossible to not play with once you've had it, so maybe you want one for yourself in case your shm is sick or something.

violet conch of the tempest is your ds clickie. has some ac too. usually a few of these for sale, but you can undercut! plus maybe you want this for your own toons.

cloudy potions or bust for invis!

if you are just looking for things to farm to pass the time and/or make some pp, check out the bazaar buyer kwedar. he always has a bunch of tradeskill things from all levels that he wtb and he pays a reasonable amount. right meow he's paying 1k each for cobalt drake hide that a level 50 could farm. you're not going to get rich, but it's easy money. and no, i'm not kwedar doing some self promotion. that guy has a BFG and the fan faire floating stones equipped and if i had either of those i'd trade them for a lepracon's pot so fast it would make your head spin. boom!

good luck!