What anniversary event are you waiting for?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Drathus, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Drathus Augur

The one event I seem to always miss out on is The Mechamatic Guardian event from the 12th anniversary. I got both of the augmentation quests done, but have never been around when a large group of people actually attack the guardian. I believe it's the Maximum Capacity event that rewards the chopper mount.

I believe everyone in the zone gets credit regardless of being in the raid that's killing him =) Last year there was a group of about 10 people ranging him down, but after 6 hours he only lost 5% HP LOL! Would be awesome if servers organized actual times to take him out =)
  2. Falos Augur

If I recall correctly I believe the mechamatic guardian has like what, 4 billion hp? I think thats what he got parsed at roughly back in house of thule, I could be mistaken though and greatly welcome someone correcting me on this. In any case, DPS has skyrocketed since house of thule, and even alaris. getting him frmo 100 to 80 percent (only need the one update for augs) should go by pretty quickly, I imagine even a handful of group geared level 100 players could do it in an hour without much trouble.
  3. Phrett Augur

... do the epic ornaments count?
  4. Voth Elder

Mayong, baby. His theme is epic enough but I am thinking of replacing it with the Team America theme song.

Also whatever else new I look forward to.
  5. Hammaclar Journeyman

Pure and simply, I want the EQ team to use basic English and tell us what dates and hours pacific time double xp will be running this weekend.