west coast raiding guilds?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Olerris#1, May 24, 2016.

1. Olerris#1 New Member

I've browsed through the guild recruitment forums and have only found two so far. Are there any guilds that raid starting between 5:30-6:00 pm pacific time?
  2. Finley Augur

I think Broken Wave is West Coast, but they start later than that. Some "east coast guilds" like mine don't begin raids until 8 PM EST, which is still a little early for you but you should keep an eye out
  3. Dielzen New Member

4. Olerris#1 New Member

I should add that I'm a 58 shaman. Tons of raiding experience on p1999 from classic to velious. Seen it all done it all.
  5. Soon Augur

6. Rovell Elder

If you're looking for a 5:30pm PST raid start time, it may be worth giving our guild, Resolute, a look. We're very PST-friendly. We raid Tues/Thurs 5:30pm-9pm PST and Sundays 4:00-10:00pm PST.

More information here: www.EQResolute.com or catch me in-game.
  7. Gremin Augur

Iam going to assume you mean Phinigel server. However, if you are not Dead Halfling Society raids 6pm pdt until 9pm pdt almost every other day with a set schedule over two week period.

We are on Pro Dragon and Dwarf, have first 10th ring on LJ and currently farming tons of Velious.

If you are on Phini, DHS wishes you good luck.
  8. Weverley Augur

Cult of Chaos also raid around those times.
  9. Aenoan Augur

A lot of these guilds sound good but whats up with Tues/Thurs schedule? Couple of the guilds would be perfect except that raiding falls on those two days, to bad really.
  10. Numiko Augur

seems most guilds like the Tues / Thurs and either Saturday or Sunday raid schedule.

not many people want to raid two (or more) days in a row so skipping a day or two in between is the most common solution
  11. Aenoan Augur

I don't disagree but you can split a week many different ways. It's just a lot harder to find West Coast guilds well anywhere really. The chance I finally come across a few that do play on the TLP they are all basically on identical times. Which is a shame since everything is instanced that should allow for even more flexibility.
  12. Numiko Augur

I'm sure there are some who do monday / wednesday / friday, or even raid everyday .... just have to check around.
  13. Aenoan Augur

I certainly gave it a shot even if its only twice a week and just not on Tues/Thurs. Considered making my own guild too but that would just not work and I have accepted that, haha.
  14. Dujonian Journeyman

We are Sad Dragons (Phinigel)...

We are a casual guild that raids. We understand real life happens and we also understand that EQ has a lot of things that either we have seen and want to see again or some of us have never seen. We have enjoyed working our way through classic and Kunark and really look forward to the future.
    Daybreak has taken steps to slow the larger zerg guild downs and it has had a rough impact on the smaller guilds (specifically Presence of the Mighty) but we fight on! Most nights we raid with 40ish. In the past this hasn't been an issue for us, having cleared raiding content in the previous expansions, however, we enjoy killing things. We would love to have more friendly faces.
    We have always been a "recruit the player not the class/gear/level" guild. That won't be changing. If you need gear, it will come. If you need to learn how to raid, we will teach you. Even if you're a class that isn't a high priority on the list below, we would still love to hear from you.
    We typically raid Every-other-night starting at 7pm Central (that's 5pm Pacific) and ending promptly at 10:30pm Central (8:30pm Pacific) if it's a work night. Fridays and Saturdays may go longer.

CLASS NEEDS:
    Cleric: HIGH
    Shaman: HIGH (We raid with only one!)
    Wizard: HIGH
    Magician: Medium
    Necromancer: Medium
    Rogue: HIGH
    Bard: Medium
    Warrior: HIGH
    Paladin: HIGH (most nights we raid with only one)
    Monk: Medium
    Druid: Medium
    Ranger: HIGH
    Shadowknight: Medium
    Enchanter: Medium
  15. Olerris#1 New Member

All these guilds start raiding at 5 pacific when I get home at ~5:20
  16. Dilf Augur

My situation is odd too. My availability is typically 9:45pm EST to about 1am, but most guilds are either finishing up soon after my start time, or starting up just as I have to call it a night. Is there anything in-between or where a guild might find it acceptable to join up for half of their raid night for every scheduled night? I want to get back into raiding in this game, but I may be S.O.L.