well-fed rockbreaker in Maidens Eye (ToL)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Iuwene, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Iuwene Augur

I am wondering if it is intended that these mobs have more than three times the hitpoints of normal trash mobs in the zone or a bug.

Normal trash has about 50 Mio and those mobs have 160 Mio.

But then the named for which they are the PH has only 220 again, which is in line with the other nameds in the zone.

I mean, they are "well-fed", but they are not giants or dragons
  2. 666DPSweDeliver Augur

It is a glimpse into what might have been for the rest of the trash in the expansion, and a nostalgic reminder of what the trash was really like back in the original luclin.
    minimind likes this.
  3. Petalonyx Augur

I think they give more exp than the lower HP mobs. So, bring your dotting friends and fight many at once. Enjoy the exp.
  4. Iuwene Augur

Yes, they give about double xp than normal zone trash. So it is probably intentional.
  5. Coagagin Guild house cat

Much like the patch on Wednesday said about the nameds in Bloodfalls being "well-fed". On Luclin "well-fed" means tougher than usual. Doubt this is an oversight.
  6. Iuwene Augur

At least they do not seem to hit harder than the normal trash. Just takes longer to take them down. I was just irritated when I fought the first one. Thought there was a problem with my spells because the mobs hp % was dropping so slow. Fortunately had only to kill a handful before the named spawned.