Well at least you got one thing right

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by WaitingforMoreEQ, Apr 28, 2020.

1. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Dedicated GM - Rizlona and Aradune are GM dedicated servers, this means they will be more visible on your server and petition queues will go direct to them. It is possible that there will be instances where other GMs may assist when available but most will go to your specific GMs. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more about your server's GMs!
    Foaming likes this.
  2. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

I actually really like that part of these servers. The lock, not so much, but the GM presence will be a nice change.
  3. Shagroth Journeyman

I personally like everything they're doing, with a huge exception in the PoP lock idea. Non truebox with AoCs, /picks, and GMs to actually watch over toxicity....I think they're on the right path, but the PoP lock just really came out of left field and I cannot fathom why they would put that in there. Both servers have the potential to go far with some GM presence.
    Skuz, Vicus and Foaming like this.
  4. Herf Augur

Yeah...but ask yourself why we never had it before. None of the rules have changed, they're just saying that if you pay them enough, they'll enforce them. On 2 new servers. Where you'll have to start all over, buying bags, mounts, krono, etc. to redo all the work you did on your previous server. But this time they'll enforce the rules and restrict the griefers. Really! Cross their little hearts and hope to....make yet another server when this one fails or is demoted by them.
    Skuz, Shagroth and Foaming like this.
  5. Shagroth Journeyman

That is very well possible, and mostly accurate. I cannot argue with what you're saying, but a step in the right direction is a step in the right direction, regardless of intent of motive. Hopefully this plays out in a positive light for all rolling there. I personally missed some older content and am rerolling to play straight through this one...just hoping beyond LDoN
  6. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Better question would be if the server flops or gets below a certain population is that GM support still going to be there? :rolleyes:
    Shagroth, Skuz and Herf like this.