Weird thing with Anniversary Group Task: To Thine Own Creator Be True

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Faerex, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Faerex New Member

Anniversary Group Task: To Thine Own Creator Be True

I box this with my ranger and shaman. When I can zone into the instance that is...
    Anyway. I noticed a problem or bug I am having after I complete the mission. I drop the shared task on both of my characters, but my ranger always zones to the entrance inside the instance. Not outside in the normal Convorteum zone.
    Anyone else have anything similar happen to them?
  2. Faerex New Member

And to add some detail.
    After I zone to the entrance of the instance, it won't allow me to use the normal zone line to zone out to Volska's Husk nor will it allow me to click on a ring to port back up to the pyramid. I need to gate or port out to somewhere.

Also, If I were to camp out where I stood and log in maybe 20 hours later it would pop up a message saying that the zone was currently unavailable, making me use the Home button on the character select screen.

I've triple checked my quest journal. Definitely left the shared task and its no longer listed. Tried finding an NPC to let me zone out but I didn't find any.
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

The Dev team is in Boston at Past East. Might have something to do with the slow response. It's posted on this site, Twitter, Facebook and at log in. Sheesh :)
    moogs likes this.
  4. Kyreth Elder

My fiance and I had this issue on separate occasions while doing this mission. You remove everyone from the task and then the task ends, but the zone doesn't, leaving some people stuck there indefinitely unless you gate out. I'm wondering if it has to do with hailing the First Creation, since it was only after doing so that my character became stuck upon leaving the task, and the same for my fiance. In both situations, the characters who were in the room with the First Creation at the time of task removal were ported out fine.