weekly content?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Koneko, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Koneko Augur

2. Edrick Augur

Robe ornaments.
  3. Koneko Augur

so store updates they like to do now is content? and even if it is that is not what was promised by them

Here’s a bit more detail:

·What sorts of things will come out weekly?
    oThese will be things like straight-up feature refinements, holiday events, short adventures, or pretty much anything that doesn’t merit being in the expansion or being a big monthly highlight. But something of this sort comes every week.
    ·What sorts of things will you deliver monthly?
    oEach month, we’re going to do something interesting and fun, like aging a cool existing dungeon up to end-game levels and itemization, or adding a series of quests for players to find and explore. Maybe even a new zone sweeper or random world event, or that sort of thing. Something new and fun to experience with friends and guildies.
    ·How will this impact the quality of the expansion?
    oWe’re putting a huge emphasis on how important the expansion pack is to you. The feedback on that has been almost universal. “Make Our Expansion Matter.” So that’s what we intend to do.
    ·Is SOE locked into this schedule? Do we mean EVERY week and EVERY month?
    oAnswer: Yes, we mean it. We’re going to work hard to make it happen regularly and dependably.
  4. Fendy Augur

No where in that post does it say "new content every week". Many people seem to want to interpret it that way tho. This week the Halloween quest givers returned. As a "holiday event" this meets the requirements of Dave's post.
  5. Koneko Augur

I wasn't saying new content. I was saying what was it for this week at all and edrick says it was a marketplace item update so where are the quest givers? not the ones in the plane of knowledge I have not seen them yet
  6. Fendy Augur

Apologies. Haunted Jack and Spooky Sally are up in the starting cities (confirmed in Crescent Reach, Greater Faydark, Rivervale and North Qeynos), but the quest givers are only up in PoK on test and beta.