We should make an effort to spread the word about the new TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MMOer, Apr 28, 2021.

1. MMOer Augur

Most of you... I do not like. There is something awful about you goons. So many low self esteem trolls that gatekeep a 20+ year old game to relive the only bit of power or knowledge you ever had in your wasted basement dwelling lives.

With that said, the one thing we have in common is the love for this old game. As this is a 20+ year old game it is always in need of a fresh injection of normies to play with.

The EQ 20th Anniversary was huge draw and we receive much fresh meat seeking nostalgia boners... by Aradune the meat had turned soft.

With WoW classic on the decline and still on everyone's minds it is a good time to poke that nostalgia and draw in some first time TLP players. Remind them that TLP means classic. What's a TLP? EQ Classic... Oooohh!

So what do you say? Can we slick our hair back, ring out our poopsocks, and look our Sunday best in other forums and spread the word for the good of the game? So we can have some new fresh meat to play with? Some fresh innocent souls to group with.

Let us spread the word and bring in a few hundred new players. What say you!!?!?!

ps...Just make sure they know its NEED all in pugs... NBG is for guild groups not strangers. We all need stuff to sell.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

All the social media groups I am in have already picked up on the new TLP and are actively chatting/arguing about it in earnest so it's definitely hitting the WoM-machine.
    MMOer likes this.
  3. Mithra Augur

I actually heard about it from Bobbybick's stream. What a guy that guy is.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yep him & Zaide been doing a decent job getting word out & enthusing about it.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

Zaide enthused might be a stretch. Zaide animated, for sure. :)