WE REQUIRE INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DefenseEQ, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DefenseEQ Augur

2. guado Augur

I wish there were a way to exclude Time Locked Progression when you click "What's New"

You children are ridiculous.
    Sheex, Reht and code-zero like this.
  3. Mezrah Augur

Who is Number 1?
  4. Coldsore.Fippy Augur

I feel the same way about live.
    guado and jagarr like this.
  5. Rojas Journeyman

Hahah when all else fails: ALL CAPSSSS!
  6. Lron Server Legend Augur

Im not going to report your post but, calling people children is definitely a troll post and against forum rules. Might want to alter it ;)
  7. Diptera Augur

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
  8. guado Augur

I'm all set.
    Reht likes this.
  9. Taledar Elder

Pleeease
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

It's like an entire forum of:

kamikazeheart and guado like this.
  11. Lekkric18 Elder

Good news: this post is more likely than most to get a reply.
    Bad news: the reply will be something like "LOCKED!"
  12. Fizzle Augur

Keep checking in here to see whats going on. Can DB just come lay it out for us, whats the agenda here. If we know what is offered on the table we can make some productive discussion. Dates, Polls, Unlocks, Server speed, Raiding, Class combinations, Instancing, Socking, PvP. Its all been talked over again and again. Please shed some light
  13. jagarr Augur

ayy lmao
    seriously lol @ live players though.
  14. uk6999 Augur

Related to Live and Progression servers. I cancelled 2 / 3 of my accounts because live server (vox) is a ghost town only containing people boxing with or w/o mercs. With the occasional heroic chars lfg. I came back in Feb hoping to relive some of the social aspects of the game with grouping, etc.. Finally realized that unless you have a static guild group you are pretty much on your own until you level up high enough to raid.

I am keeping one account on gold for the progression server because I am excited about prospect of making new friends, meeting people in game and grouping (no raiding. been there done that.). Just some feedback for the EQ team in case they read through posts. However, I do not mind waiting a few months until they iron things out.
  15. kamikazeheart Elder

The optimist in me is hoping that the reason they are taking so long to give us any info is because they want to have something substantial completed, or even an impressive list of features/fixes they know they can have completed by launch that they can wow us with. The realist in me thinks that they are stretched too thin and the new TLP server is kind of an afterthought at the bottom of everyone's list. I'm hoping for the former, and DBG sees the huge opportunity they have to do this right, and the potential hundreds if not thousands of people that will sub for quite a few years to come should they do so.
  16. Dandy Augur

In the 16th anniversary livestream Holly said the TLP server was their top priority. I'm hoping they are busy "plumbing" like madmen to get it done and move on to something else.

Also:

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.