We Demand Answers!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lockdown, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Lockdown Elder

Stand up for your rights, Norrathians!

There are a lot of unanswered questions concerning this world of Norrath that the Devs have created, and we deserve to know the truth!

I note that there isn't a single cow, goat, yak, sheep or zebu on Norrath. So why does anyone trust this "milk" that the vendors are selling? Where does it come from?
    Zaray, Jhenna_BB, Axxius and 2 others like this.
  2. Yara_AB Augur

Well ...
    In the very beginning you got milk from killing kerrans on Kerra Isle ...

No idea if you like that answer :) If you don't like it, just assume they got the milk from somewhere else ...
    GNOME_POWER likes this.
  3. Gesiah Elder

4. Diptera Augur

You've not lived until you've tried Othmir cheese...
    Yinla and KermittheFroglok like this.
  5. KermittheFroglok Augur

Quite true, worth importing from Velious. Have you tried paring it with any of the wine from Tserrina's private reserve, she's literally just got pools of it in her tower? Her reserve has a very different aroma, somehow fruity like a halfing's feet?
  6. KermittheFroglok Augur

Everything comes from mobs, deal with it. Ever stop to really think about how jum jum is made, how much jum jum have you eaten?
  7. Zvenn Just an old monk

plenty of almonds around...maybe its almond milk
    Gesiah, GNOME_POWER and Elyssanda like this.
  8. Elskidor Augur

Once I figure out where the hippos are hiding I'll look into this milk mystery.
  9. Sissruukk Rogue One

Are we talking regular milk, or blue milk, because Luke showed us where blue milk comes from...
  10. code-zero Augur

far back in Kaladim there's the dwarf milking farm
    Herf likes this.
  11. Wulerdar Gnome Slayer

there was issues with milk production that was fixed with the release of the Luclin models
  12. Rolaque Ancient

maybe earrings should be repurposed as nipple rings?
    Yinla likes this.
  13. Captain Video Augur

Haven't you seen all the LGBTQ bunnies hopping around? They never seem to have any offspring to feed.

Another theory is that it could be hamster milk. It would explain how the vendors always seem to get magically restocked while the servers are down.
  14. GNOME_POWER Augur

What we call milk in Norrath may come from vegetables rather than animals. Soy Milk! Coconut Milk!
  15. dreamweaver Community Manager

Kobolds.
    Dibab and code-zero like this.
  16. Nuttmeg Augur

Gnolls too. I think the Easter egg phrase, "Yap yap yap" might be a clever clue to the fact they produce milk.
  17. KermittheFroglok Augur

So that’s why they’re so grumpy.

Come to think of it, that explains more about the tutorial zone... Glooming Deep is actually a prison for the Kobolds when you step back and realize they’re the ones trapped in the mine, Arias’ crew!?! Arias’ team are the ones at the exit controlling who gets in and gets out!?!
  18. dreamweaver Community Manager

There's a whole underground industry MAN.
    code-zero likes this.
  19. KermittheFroglok Augur

Just kobold's, what about their gnoll & werewolf cousins? That might make a more believable explanation of what went down in "Gnome Memorial Mountain"... Did the Combine just put the gnomes there to feed their orc/werewolf dairy stock?
  20. dreamweaver Community Manager

Are werewolves and kobolds related? I missed that section of Norrathian Biology, I was out sick.