We are Reign of Eternity

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Diemond, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Diemond Augur

We are the guild Reign of Eternity, not to be confused with Reign of Insanity. We have no connect whatsoever to them. I am one of the Leaders/Officers in Reign of Eternity, I am a Cleric named Synistra. Since the server opened we knew what Twisted Legion was going to be and what they were going to do. Have we been sitting idly by hoping for some dev to take pity on us and allow us to raid? No, we have been working our butts off growing our population and getting them leveled up.

Our members have been grinding and grinding away at leveling, when they aren't helping other members do the very same thing with the little time they are able to get on each day. Our leaders and officers have been working their tails off recruiting and talking and helping our own members and inviting others to group with us. Our guild as a whole has been diligent about making sure that the type you hear about from TL and Apok do not and will not find a home in RoE. There have been some complaints made and those complaints have been acted on. If you have a complaint please locate one of us so that we may look into it and deal with it accordingly, our reputation actually does matter to us.

And after all the work we as a guild from the creator of it down to our last member have put in, it is finally paying off. We started off not even being known to now being recognized as one of the top guilds on the server. Even better, TL is soon going to feel our presence as we are about to go up against them for the actual raid targets and not just farming gear in the planes as we have been and we are bigger than RoI was when they tried. Whether we win some kills or not isn't the important thing to us right now (we know we are more than likely going to lose more than we win to begin with and we accept that). What is important to us is that we are going to show TL and the server that you don't just sit on your hands waiting for a hand out. If you want to do something you put the work needed into doing it.

By the way we are not a hardcore guild either, most of our members have been struggling just to reach raiding level, but now I am very proud to say all of their hard work has paid off and we have a force that is ready to go and we didn't have it handed to us.

So sit back and hope for something that will make your time easier. Or do what we did and actually work for it.

To the many battles ahead Twisted Legion, I salute you. We are Reign of Eternity and we are here to stay.
  2. VorpalChicken Journeyman

Who cares, you'll fail like all the other guilds when your bot armies get nerfed
  3. Groans Augur

You know your not battling right? this isnt a pvp server.
  4. Constellation Augur

We have some of the best players on the server. We really have come together and started accomplishing the main feats of classic EQ. I am so happy that I get to experience it with the players that are around me. We all had the same goals and we pulled together and started accomplishing those goals. We have real raids. We don't have any bot armies in fact, our melee out number our casters/healers combined. We are completing classic EQ with actual players. It matters to us how the content is completed, and the accomplishment are sweeter. We have people to celebrate our victories with not bot armies.
  5. ElaidaTL Augur

From a long time TL member, i wish RoE the very best and SINCERELY hope you get some targets.
    Rhiyannon, Shudonen and Sadsong like this.
  6. Chanoria New Member

Yay for us, RoE!!! I am proud to be a member of this guild. We work hard AND play hard together...which in turn means we get sh*t done :) We are fast growing and high-achieving, can't wait til we're all raid-ready! :cool:
    Sadsong likes this.
  7. Torezz Lorekeeper

While I can say this is definitely not classic like nostalgia gameplay with how this server is being run and managed by Daybreak, I can still say its the most fun I have had in MMOs for a long time. No other game has the element that Everquest does, and being in Reign of Eternity really brings out all of the fun!

I am very excited to be back in Everquest and what really makes it for me is how courteous and polite everyone is here in guild. We are against camp stealing and KSing, and if anyone does it, well they don't last long here. Instead we help each other progress in the game since it makes us stronger as a whole. While we might not label ourselves as hardcore, we do have an intense determination and are striving to be the best we can be, and at the end of the day we get the job done to the best of our abilities.

Regardless of what anyone else may say or think, I can rest assuring knowing that Reign of Eternity is here for the long haul, and we're not going away. I think our progress so far speaks enough on its own.

However, if anyone thinks like we do and likes what we stand for, we are always accepting more people to join us. Hit me up in game to chat more about it.

Torezz & Elainya Happyhead - Cleric/Paladin
    Guild Manager and R/O of Reign of Eternity
    Sadsong likes this.
  8. Gregolo Augur

I sincerely hope to see lots of RoE at raid targets with us! :D

Ignore the hate, think of it as a right of passage. Babbling baby casuals always hate on the top guilds :D
  9. Dark_Intentions Augur

Good luck to you! Sounds pretty cool.
    Sadsong likes this.
  10. Drim New Member

I grouped with Synistra once, we had this warrior die in OoT, drowned to death by not paying attention. Synistra was kind enough to go across the zone to rez him, only to drown trying to rez him. It was a drown fest of epic proportions.
    Rhiyannon, Nenake and Shudonen like this.
  11. Diemond Augur

Yeah but only because I was stupid and too used to wearing EB items before Ragefire. :)

One of those, wait i'm not on live right now moments.
    Rhiyannon and Sadsong like this.
  12. Drim New Member

I'm just saying, got to get rid of all those simple mistakes if you want to play with the big boys. I don't think TL would have a problem winning targets, especially Phinny, if things like that happen.
  13. Diemond Augur

Yes you are absolutely right, I am the only person to ever make a mistake in EQ history now or ever again. :)
  14. Redik2 Augur

What's a Phinny?
  15. Diemond Augur

16. Dojii Augur

17. Ceffener Augur

I just want to know which guilds plans on pissing TL off the most?
  18. Redik2 Augur

Apok = Gnats
    Rosen = Mosquitoes
    ROI = Fruit Flies
    ROE = Ants

Really depends on the day and location as to which pisses you off the most.
    Fallfyres, Barlow and Frenzic like this.
  19. Druz Augur

Probably the names insignificant ones, even if neither party realizes it.

I played in EoE on Vulak and honestly situations like Planes of Power when we finally go to farming PoTime were boring. The best was the start "competing" with LOGA and I say that in quotes because it was more of a steamrolling, but at least there was someone else on the court.

I can't imagine how boring blowing up your 20th Nagafen will be, but racing for it would be fun. Hopefully for TL and the rest of the server there is real competition... TL needs it even if they don't realize it.
  20. Ducreux Augur

TL has had plenty of people drown during Phinny kills. I've nuked myself to death already when I got distracted.