/wave to the housing people

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beechwoodgrey, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Beechwoodgrey Augur

Not sure if anyone remembers me as I've been gone for several years, just renewed my membership for a year so you all are stuck with me now. My neighborhood is on the Rathe server, Temple Guardianz Village. All houses and Ohh Snap guild is located in the Brimming neighborhood.

Over the past week I've been busy juggling eviction/estate crates amongst my toons my neighborhood is somewhat intact tho I did lose the save on a couple lots (nothing major) I feel what's been resurrected is worth a look with a few precautionary tips to avoid frustration. ~some of my places have hidden entrances and exits~

To gain entrance make sure you are standing within the lot boundary, right or left click an exposed piece of original house, click enter.

Make a hot key /leaverealestate ..this will exit you out of the house should you not be able to find the original door piece to click on.

Some lots are outside viewing only so I disabled entrance to save people time ~my own pet peeve of seeing a great lot only to zone into an empty house~

There's lots of details most people miss so look..I mean really look at everything. ~I bet no one has ever noticed the sewing needle and thread on a doll in the Santatug house ~ Alot of my places have a leering hidden lawn gnome inside (except for the places that have dead ones) ~

All places of interest are accessible with ramps ~ punting gnome wedding on top of the falls ~ outside water sports complete with scuba diver, shark attack, drunken uncle babysitter ~ You can climb to the top of the castle tho no inside entrance ~

Ok I think just about everything is covered, there's several older homes that are not up to the newer placement capacity ~yet~ so there will be changes as I get to them, I also have a lot of progression to complete in order to unlock housing items which I am sure will inspire.

Make sure to post your addresses so I can visit! I want to see what everyone has been up to plus all the new placeables. I look forward to seeing everyone :)
  2. Vlad Diszno Augur

Let me be the first to say "Welcome back!"
    Though I haven't exactly been in game much myself this last year. Am still clinging to the hope of rekindling my desire to play.

Perhaps you may even remember me
    I have a couple houses that were finished while you were gone, will have to get you the addresses if you like.

Edit: not at home and just checking forums ATM

Vlad
  3. snailish Augur

We have one stickied thread in the general forums section at Allakhazam for housing. Some cool stuff has been posted there.

EQresource has an entire area. A ton of stuff is there.

Welcome back!
  4. Vlad Diszno Augur

5. Phancy Elder

Welcome back Beech.
  6. Phancy Elder

Phancy and Phanciful have houses on Drinal at

102 and 103 Market Street, Crimson Tempest Village 1
    107 Vanward Street, Crimson Tempest Village 1
    104 Park Circle - Crimson Tempest Village 2 - Treehouse
    102 Market Heights - Crimson Tempest Village 3 - Hermit Hideaway
    103 Market Heights - Crimson Tempest Village 3 - Bixie Hive

a couple houses might have bare looking spots from me borrowing things for contests but the layouts remain.
  7. Tsolaes Elder

8. Beechwoodgrey Augur

Well damn! I thought I had auto alerts on so I totally missed everyone's reply til now...grrrrr. Once servers are back up I'll be touring :D.

Snail, I'll chk out Alla's while I wait and yes EQ Resource who supports and acknowledges us housing freaks with their contests is GREAT!

Vlad..of course I remember you /smack , I'll be snooping around.

Phancy gave me a tour of her homes plus others she has worked on...thanks so much Phancy !

Tsolaes, looking forward to seeing your homes in person !
  9. Vlad Diszno Augur

Beech, try and link up w/ Tsoales to get shown around, if only to experience the Fear House. Just set aside an hour or two.

I'll get some of my addresses posted at some point. Working off my backup comp atm, which is zoning really slow in the game, so haven't been on much. Hopefully can get on this wknd, wanted to post the Halloween themed addresses anyhow for the holiday. As long as my neighborhood wasn't zapped.
  10. Beechwoodgrey Augur

11. Vlad Diszno Augur

Hey Beechie, I've just made a thread w/ my addresses on it. Please check it out.
  12. Tsolaes Elder

Amazing pics! Very talented you are