Watchout Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by dogimed, Nov 25, 2015.

1. dogimed Journeyman

Modest Man is rolling there and they plan on being the top dog.
  2. Azzudien Augur

trolls will be trolls
    Simone likes this.
  3. Weverley Augur

Gonna be interesting to see forums first few days of phinny with people saying i was banned. Try to circumvent their 1 character per pc server. Didn't work.
  4. Hobbit Journeyman

Take this L Modest Man.
    [IMG]
  5. Gotcha Lorekeeper

If Modest Man (Citizen) is going to Phinny, please post some info if taking apps. I like that kind of hardcore.
  6. Dojii Augur

Last I heard is; Everyone is going to Phinny.
    See you bros there. Make way, we need pixels. We're on the way.

[IMG]
  7. Fiyero Augur

MM is not Citizen and they're in no way hardcore.
  8. rekais910 Augur

Give it a little time. Trust me information will most likely end up on the forums if it is true. With a server like this though. You can expect that it'll attract a TON more members from Citi and all over the place if true.
  9. Skipper Augur

Who is guild leader of MM?
  10. Fiyero Augur

Doesn't make it Citizen. If MM is Citizen, Citizen is a truly awful guild since they can't kill anything in Kunark.
  11. Vaclav Augur

Dima/Gulfein - Warrior007 on the forums.
  12. Skipper Augur

Yea, that was my point. I bet Dima is standing in the GL doorway by Magus on Fippy as we speak.
  13. Weverley Augur

I think the true Citizen guild is still on Fippy but you got some people that play on LJ and Fippy.
  14. Gotcha Lorekeeper

So MM can't kill anything in Kunark? I'm asking as I don't know. I play on RF and hate this server. It's a Euro server, make no mistake about that.

So I plan on starting on Phinny. Would rather transfer to LJ, but can't do that.
  15. Dojii Augur

Yea I noticed the RNG favoring spawn timers in Euro hours too. Glad Daybreak is making Phinegal. Just the best overall long term solution.
  16. Gotcha Lorekeeper

And the top two guilds now are DW and RG (both Euro), seems like TL has lost interest. Maybe they are just content in VP, but I understand they lost a lot of players because of the insane amount of time between expacs on RF.
  17. rekais910 Augur

MM is capable of doing most if not all of the content. Though competing with a zerg guild doesn't really do much. As well, there have been many instances of foul play (training gore from a certain guild). The content we complete we did with the least amount of people so far. I'm hardly worried what a bunch of FI members say. If fiyero wants to bring up crap then I can wonder why FI wiped on trak with like a 120 people. happens while raiding and sometimes decisions made aren't perfectly. If you're planning on moving to Phini I'd give guilds on both servers a few days to decide and get their information out here on the boards and pick the one you want.
  18. dogimed Journeyman

Nothing will top MM's wipe trying to snipe Gorenaire at 25% from another guild with 40+members.
    Riley likes this.
  19. Tserothen Journeyman

you failed on gorenaire after trying to snipe it at 25%. you guys are horrible good luck on phinny.
    Riley likes this.
  20. rekais910 Augur

Gore summoning players and being positioned in the middle of the tunnels (horrible positioning by MiM) can lead to more than half of the players getting destroyed before it is possible to reach her. As I said, happens. Watching Trak tear through an entire zerg force is just as hilarious. Though I also thought FI helped MiM kill gore and then claimed they did it all on their own on the forums just to stick it to us was hilarious. You guys make very good fans of MM. I'm glad to see you paying so close attention to our every move. I couldn't care less about what you guys think, zerg is your way and keep to is cause it means you don't have to worry about skill.