Warrior so bland man

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Asnjas1, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Asnjas1 New Member

Im lvl 48 right now.

All i do is press taunt, another taunt, kick, sometimes elbow punch and throw rock.

My mage and druid both same lvl. They have sooo many toys and spells its ridiculous. I can not afford all my druid spells each level; thats how ridiculous it is, not to mention all the useless spells that might seem fun here and there like summon monster and turn into a tree.
  2. mark Augur

make shore you use provoke,kick and disarm for aggro also have 2yaks as your weapon with the aggro proc augment lvl 40 and 30 not 50 because if you raid and get 0% rezzes while raiding say in sky if you hit lvl 49 you want be able to use the yak with the lvl 50 augment,only use taunt if you loose aggro,also everything becomes cheaper if you have charisma 100plus thats why i always sell on my enchanter to npc.
  3. Tucoh Augur

Warriors go from being second-rate tanks in classic to being super-tanks (for a few minutes at a time) in Kunark with Defensive Discipline.
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=4499

As time goes on warriors get more and more abilities, but they will never have the utility of other classes like mages and druids. EQ was designed in an era where game balance included utility/versatility, so classes like warriors and clerics have low utility but fulfill specific niches so well they are popular. On the flip side, Druids have tremendous utility but everything they do is outclassed by other classes by so much they aren't that desirable in most cases
  4. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Most melee are pretty boring until 71+, when the game really starts to change it's philosophy.

The plus side of the warrior not being very button heavy is that it's much easier to focus your attention on your other characters assuming you are boxing.
  5. TheDohn Augur

You're bad at playing a warrior.
  6. The real Sandaormo Augur

Warrior is a boring class till whatever 70+. With raiding and being responsible for tanking the biggest of the bad guys, controlling positioning, controlling agro and making sure you are using all your disc's etc to there fullest, Warrior is really a fun class.

Granted its BORING getting to this point and if your not planning on raiding maybe an SK or Pally would be better.