Warrior Guide for SoF-UFish era

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Sairanor, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Sairanor Journeyman

Recently main changed to a Warrior to help my guild out but am a little rusty on our current era, anyone have any guides or useful resources/information on playing a Warrior for Secrets of Faydwer through Underfoot or around that era?

Thanks a bunch! :)
  2. Szilent Augur

Don't measure your capabilities against good beastlords in Underfoot. That's when they finally get their class powers and warriors don't catch up with reduced cooldowns & things until, like, VoA.

I've no other input, too much has been retroactively changed re: passive AAs for anyone who lived those expansions Live to comment cogently.
    Sairanor likes this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

From my limited TLP experience of raiding as a warrior from PoP up to HoT the key thing to understand is effective Engage & Tank-swaps as those are key in that part of the game - Field Armorer in UF & Flash of Anger in HoT will help that.

The other stuff is fairly standard, read up on each event as much as you can so you have a good understanding of what will happen & try to plan how you will tackle it in advance with the other tanks.
    Sairanor likes this.
  4. Sairanor Journeyman

Thanks for the info! I'll just have to look in to the cooldowns, I know about junk like Defensive rotations and things like that and I usually main a Knight class so tanking isn't foreign to me by any means. I'll do some research and see what I come up with, thanks! :)