Warrior for fun, give them something at low levels.

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Questoften32, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Questoften32 Augur

For leveling up fun, I think they should give warriors a little something more at low levels, to make 1 to 90 more fun...say bash and kick on a different cool down, damaged increased at base.

Also two handed bash as a very early thing or maybe just remove the shield requirement or maybe just for Drakkin like specified serpent spine knowledge...if people don't want it as just a warrior thing.

This could all auto adjust more or less to the same latter in close to current content.

I like that the focus is bare bones thats always been the charm of the warrior class, and leveling there skills. Still I think this would be good. Yet not adding more, just working with what they have.

Simplistic focused and powerful.
  2. Treiln Augur

Warriors get to dual wield and have a higher than average crit base.

You're right though, warriors are bare bone at lower levels. Just like Zerkers. So horribly mind numbing until about 80.

Same argument could be made about:

Warrior for tanks
    Cleric for healers
    Zerkers for melee dps
    Wizards for caster dps

One trick ponies until they come into their own at higher levels
  3. Phrovo1 Augur

most classes start reflecting what they are in endgame at around 85 (when SoD hits). Just gotta get there
  4. fransisco Augur

I remember back in classic and the first few expacs, I couldn't imagine why anyone would play a warrior, they looked soo boring.
    Auto-attack and kick if you feel like it...