Warrior Bash Damage (TLP Only?)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Graddox Twoaxe, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Graddox Twoaxe Lorekeeper

My 65 warrior on Agnarr with Bash Damage +10 Mod bashes or slams for 11 damage.
    My 53 warrior slams for damage in the 70s, IIRC.
  2. Dahaman Augur

Are you bashing without a shield potentially (i.e. using dual wield or two handed weapon)?

Even though it says you are "bashing", it might be using the slam skill instead. That would give 1 damage for slam and +10 damage for the mod which equals 11 damage. This is speculative.

Try it with and without a shield equipped?
    Duder likes this.
  3. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still affecting anyone?
  4. EQDude Elder

This issue is still present with all ogre warriors in my guild on Mischief server.
    I have capped skill, dualwielding epic swords on an ogre warrior I do 1 damage with SLAM. Switching to 200 I do full damage.

Screenshot of log after 5 dualwield epic SLAM attempts followed by 3 2h epic SLAM attempts.
    [IMG]

Interestingly enough I can also BASH while using dualwield or 2h and no shield, with the same results as above.

To add to this, I can't 100% confirm but I feel very strongly that this was NOT the case for the duration of my character's lifespan. We have noted that among guildmates suffering this issue, each of us has underwent a RACE CHANGE. I personally changed from gnome to ogre.
  5. Crihten New Member

I was just curious if this would be fixed? I'm still having the 1 damage bash/slam while dual wielding.
  6. Duder Augur

What does this mean? Switching to 200?
  7. Crihten New Member

Prety sure it's a typo for swapping to 2h
    Duder likes this.