Warrior aug choice in 1h weapons

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by p2aa, Jan 25, 2020.

1. p2aa Augur

I was using Energizing attachment in my primary weapon, which is also the weapon i use in my shield set up, and Immortal Corporeal light zephyr in my secondary.
    Now with the access to Reactive Frost covered Whetstone with also remote healing blessing proc, I wonder if I should keep the rune proc aug.
    Blessed Rune is protecting you from 1150 dmg, and generate 2 x value of the rune as AE hate around you, so 2300 hate.
    Last time I checked, remote healing blessing is healing you for 2867 HP, and crit to 5734 HP.
    For a survival point of view, would remote healing blessing be better than blessed rune ? Yeah if you are at 100 % HP, the healing won't do anything, but the rune value of 1150 is fading fast anyhow ?
    Would keeping the small AE hate around you still be better to keep ?
    Would like to have people's opinions on this.
    Thanks.
  2. Triconix Augur

Stat augs. Nothing else
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

That might work as a raider, but groupers have slot 4 (not 8) on weapons so the availability of primary-eligible stat augments is effectively nil.
  4. Tucoh Augur

I do heal procs. I don't know if it's optimal, but it's a fairly modest difference of stat vs rune vs heal.
  5. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Highest damage or highest damage+proc for the extra DPS unless you want the extra AE agro, then highest damage+rune/heal proc. (The new Reactive augs in ToV fill both of these fairly well, once you finish Challenger)

Stat augs in primary do nothing but pad your Magelo.
    Valkiss and Szilent like this.