Warrior 2.0 Larnik the Recluse

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Brauchus, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Brauchus New Member

Hello fellow Warriors and GM's,
    This guy Larnik the Recluse has an estimated 24 hour respawn timer for the warrior 2.0 quest and on a server like Selo's where we have 1 month to progress this only allows for a maximum 31 Warriors to receive their 2.0 in line with their progression and that is if there is no variance in spawn time.
    I am not here to demand a better spawn rate but to ask if this spawn was missed for the accelerated timing of this server? somewhere around 8 to 12 hour spawn should be in line to help those of us who are waiting in this ever long queue of frustration.
    Thank you for your consideration.
  2. Xhunai New Member

For Selo's, a faster respawn timer would be good for this mob. As a fellow warrior who did the 2.0, the competition is real. Reducing the spawn time of this mob would also put it in line with the other epic 2.0 fights that only have 1 - 2 hour repop timers. If a developer could take a look or give some input on this, it would be awesome!
  3. Nocturnus Elder

Considering that every story i've heard about this mob is a horror story, i'm inclined to agree that this mob probably hasn't been properly tuned for the server. Most times i've seen people go after this guy it's a "race" between multiple guilds to see who can out DPS the other, and that only breeds toxicity in the community.

I'd strongly suggest that the spawn timer be adjusted accordingly as well: If not to allow the core of the Selo's server to remain intact before Dragons hits, then to prevent the animosity between guilds perpetuated by the unforgiving timer.