Warr vs. Pal. vs SK

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Mistatk, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamea Augur

Considering nothing has changed, why would the issue go away?

According to you, is this proper game design? Knights going from having their best disc be a long-reuse 36% melee mitigation disc to having 35% full time melee mitigation that stacks with strong absorb/vie discs.

Funny thing is, many/most knights agreed the % was too high.

Instead of a dev changing 1 number in a text file (mind you, my expansion and sub fees pay said dev), I should put 75-100 days of playtime into a new character to match my top-end warrior because I disagree with the tuning of 1 ability?

You do realize that attitude is ridiculous, right?
  2. Vdidar Augur

I thought they locked this thread.
  3. Kamea Augur

It'll be locked in 127 more pages.
    Vdidar likes this.
  4. Thancra Loladin

Maybe you'd stop being dishonest since then? There's no issue since the tank preference in raid didn't change. Warriors just lost nothing there. If you needed the stance to keep your raid role, that's not the game, the issue.

Either you take your wishes for the reality or you just can't read properly. It's either the stance is fine for all tanks either it's not fine (too high) for all. Hope this time you'll get it.
  5. p2aa Augur

Welcome

What is hard to understand for you is that it's not because a class inside an archetype has not been changed, that the balance between classes is fine.
    As you seem to be a mage fanboy, i'm going to make it easier for you to understand.
    If wizards would get their pets tuned to the same power than mages ones, your ability to play a mage doesn't change ? But the balance between the DPS caster classes (your archetype) is messed.
  6. p2aa Augur

It's you who don't get it.
    He said "Most" knights, you don't belong indeed in these "Most".
  7. Dre. Altoholic

That's not only an extremely narrow litmus test, but entirely irrelevant to the majority of Warriors who don't raid.
    Raptorjesus5 and Triconix like this.
  8. Triconix Augur

Raiders don't acknowledge the existence of non raiders, especially if they're in a top ten guild. Didn't you get that memo?
  9. Warpeace Augur

OH more pity warriors crap. Thread needs locked, burned and drowned in bleach.

Good thing Daybreak had a sale this weekend they could have main changed.
    Linden and Iila like this.
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Another one of these threads via thread necro =/

Don't look directly at it or it'll burn your retinas.
    Iila likes this.
  11. Ravengloome Augur

Let's get this baby to 300 pages common guys.
    Linden likes this.
  12. RadarX Augur

We're going to go ahead and close this up.
    Linden, Iila and Sheex like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.