Warping mobs in the Valley of King Xorbb

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Famka, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Famka Elder

Warping mobs is never a good thing, but the amount of warping going on in the Valley is just crazy, pulling a mob and having it warp far far away sucks, especially if its a PH and it gets stuck on the other side of the zone with no tracker available, but constantly getting a mob, like a minotaur with all kinds of buffs, including haste pop onto an unsuspecting toon and dieing is just stupid.
    How come after all these years, warping has only gotten worse instead of being fixed?
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  2. Drakang Augur

Add in the Minotaurs falling through the world and landing in the sewers.
  3. Uxtalzon Augur

It's one thing for them to warp randomly, but its another when they get stuck and stay indefinitely, or even worse, warp and then "roam" their way back up. A see-invis shamanic minotaur warping down to the sewers and then walking its way back up and hasting everything along the way is BS.

There are also those "sleeping" goblins that should be in the rooms off of the sewers, but a lot of them are sticking out and just laying there IN the sewers. Since its only minotaurs and stream snakes I keep encountering, I can only assume its because they keep wandering into the stream bed above ground that causes them to warp below. My merc also refuses to get out of the freaking water, so they can nuke without LoS AND from underwater, while I have no such luxury. Water table = closed doors, welcome to EQ. lol
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Minotaurs need to be baned for hacking & exploiting.
  5. wingz-83 Augur

Aye, I was accused of training some group in the crystal caves with a shammy mino when I was just collecting groundspawns for over an hour. I had seen this in the crystal caves a few times but were easily avoidable but I guess if you camp in the areas between the crystal areas they tend to pop in and out of there it looks like.
  6. Eaiana Augur

The Minos seem to be the worst ones for going on walkabout. I have zoned in through the portal and gotten killed by a wandering Mino before I even had control of my character. We also had one jump us while we were way up the valley camping the named bear in the forest, at least that time we were ready and just killed it.
  7. Axxius Augur

Skeletons from the dungeon also often warp to other areas (e.g. forest) and then path around and end up walking into a wall for a couple minutes before warping somewhere else.