Warning: Training in CL tunnel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kutsuu, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Kutsuu Augur

Just a warning to those of you AFKing while bound in the tunnel, some people are getting away with training Rinna Lightshadow on people near Shady/Soulbinder over and over, causing death loops for evil characters who are bound there. On Phinny this morning, there were mounds of corpses and several 60s deleveled to 59. My own character lost about 40% xp, which is 4-5 hours of grinding at my level.

We should all know by now that there is no active GM/guiding going on, so I'm just trying to warn people to log over to tunnel alts instead of leaving their 60s in a position to get deleveled.
  2. Ducreux Augur

I've got video of them doing it that has been submitted, though I doubt anything will be done.

Removed video link so I don't get radorked.
    Tibalt likes this.
  3. Tibalt Lorekeeper

So it is basically almost anyone on this server?
  4. Broon New Member

Sounds like an opportunity for some community/server-led justice against offending players/guilds. :)
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Tibalt likes this.
  6. That One Guy Augur

7. Angered Augur

i feel like pulling the troll guards to Upper Guk ent was far better when the server opened but hey Lightshadow to tunnels is as old as Pally and bard guild to the bank in NFP ahhhh the good old days.. mhmmm 99-2004ish gaming the dream... Warcraft 3 Frozen throne the dream
  8. Evrard New Member

Commonlands tunnel, no hostile NPC's around, very dangerous spot to bind. You heard it.
  9. Astley Augur

How many Soulbinders would you say are located in "Dangerous Spots"

CL tunnel is one of the most neutral spots in the game across the board for anyone unless they intentionally trash faction.

The only way there is anything hostile there is if someone intentionally brings it into the tunnel. People have been charming and buffing the occasional Hill Giant or Griffin that spawns in CL and dragging it into the tunnel as well to kill folks.

That type of behavior is intentional zone disruption and has ALWAYS been a violation of game rules.
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  10. Astley Augur

How many Soulbinders would you say are located in "Dangerous Spots"

CL tunnel is one of the most neutral spots in the game across the board for anyone unless they intentionally trash faction.

The only way there is anything hostile there is if someone intentionally brings it into the tunnel. People have been charming and buffing the occasional Hill Giant or Griffin that spawns in CL and dragging it into the tunnel as well to kill folks.

That type of behavior is intentional zone disruption and has ALWAYS been a violation of game rules.
  11. GrugSA Augur

Wow Ragefire is alive and kicking there was like 20 people in CL tunnel.
  12. Adonhiram Augur

But... what's the purpose of them doing it ? Just for fun ? Having the "marketplace" for themselves ? I don't get it.
  13. Nolrog Augur

Some people are just ***holes.
  14. Kutsuu Augur

They did it repeatedly in order to de-level people.
  15. Ladysoth Augur

[IMG]
  16. Aghinem Augur

[IMG]
  17. Adonhiram Augur

Haha, nice image :) Happened already before :

[IMG]
    Tibalt likes this.
  18. Astley Augur

You don't need to path to the Soulbinder to get to the zoneline. Soulbinder is in a cubby of the tunnel away from the zoneline to the desert.

Or, since the zoneline to Freeport is likely closer at that point with the KOS mobs on you... heading to the WFP zoneline would be shorter/safer.
  19. Hateseeker Augur

Reminds me of those many moons ago when a certain Rallos guild found a way to kill people in Bazaar 1.0.

I'm sure there were people even then that would have responded to the issue by saying you shouldn't AFK in a dangerous area.
  20. Kutsuu Augur

Correct, you'd never train people at the soulbinder by simply running to zoneout. This was 100% intentional.