War Starting points? CHA?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by ToiletSeat, May 16, 2017.

1. ToiletSeat New Member

ive not played in a very long time and i hear main tanks should put all points into CHA for divine intervention? is this correct ? ( speaking in terms of the TLE server )

my better judgement tells me i should put most if not all into STA however, im being told to put 100% in CHA for DI to stay alive at some point in raiding.

please anyone, thanks.
  2. Lianeb Augur

I am not even sure this is a real question

If you are basing your WHOLE character around the CHANCE that a spell will save you during that 10% of game play called raids then you have failed your character.
  3. fransisco Augur

if you will be on progression and not have max stats automatically through gear (unlike live) go sta first.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

I don't recall how difficult it would be to cap stats back then but not having DI fire in the first place is better than trying to make it fire more often.
    Janakin likes this.
  5. Tucoh Augur

Short answer: Go STA.
    Long answer: Look at easily attainable and Best in Slot gear at different expansions vs relative caps and see what stats are easy to cap and when. Then look at the relative differences in power of STA vs CHA vs DEX etc to see what you want.

It could be that STA is easily capped, and the only stat that warriors struggle to cap is CHA, so the smart play is to boost CHA early. But it's more likely you're getting bad info.
  6. p2aa Augur

I remember the old days of guide advice telling you to boost the weak stats of the race you had chosen.
    At this time, people thought that race choice had some importance in the game. It had some importance for the first expansions. Everyone puts his points in HSta now, even ogres who were adviced to put points in Agi or Dex back in the days hehe.
  7. Espiritun Augur

Why did you sit on this question for so long? We are assuming you were told this on April 1st?
  8. Phrovo1 Augur

everyone knows hcha is the best stat to focus
  9. Bashiok Crownguard Augur