Wakening Lands - Guild Hall Portal

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Shang, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Shang Augur

Could a Wakening Lands guild hall portal stone be added?

I don't really know if I should try and make an argument for this or not, it just seems like something that was missed in oversight.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

If Cobalt Scar / Great Divide / Iceclad Ocean already exist, then you would assume correctly that this should have been added as well.
    The run is quite far if you think about it... PoK-GeeDee-EW-Kael-WL, or CS-SS-WL assuming you were high enough level or worked on becoming friendly with the Claws of Veeshan denizens.

(Why is G-D filtered out? It's an acronym for a popular zone, I'm not swearing here...)
  3. Falos Augur

I agree, i'd love to see a portal for this, but if Lockdown mainchanged from chanter to wizard he might try to argue that wakening lands ports are wizard class defining so we may have to suffer and live with this senseless inconvenience just as non brd/rog/chanters classes are forced to lose illusions everytime they zone.

In fact now that i think about it, from a roleplaying perspective zoning and losing illusions RUINS my immersion. You dont see a real life magician cross the border into canada and suddenly be totally naked do you? exactly so why should illusions drop just cause they cross zone borders in eq.

RUINS MY IMMERSION.
  4. Langya Augur

Might as well make a list of all places that can be ported to by Druid or wizard and make the guild hall service them too. Plenty probably would liked a Grimling Forest stone this past week instead of inconviencing port classes already predisposed that porting people is not their job anymore.
  5. Siddar Augur

CC to SS to WL is a three minute trip. It takes longer to run from SS to Kael once in WL then it does to get from guild hall to WL.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

If these are turned into guild hall portals wizzys & druids need portals to Feerrott of Dreams and Argarth and the Shards Landing Portal needs moving to the tent area.
    Axxius and Khoza like this.