Vulak nerf already? :(

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by grrrrrrrf, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Pirlo Augur

Whaaaaaaaat? :eek:
  2. boukk_sebilis Augur

Just as easy as the rest of the zone now, almost.
    grrrrrrrf and AliveTank. like this.
  3. Zaph Augur

Wish you wouldn't make such stupid posts Boukk, just because we can beat it, doesnt mean everyone will.

Yes, Vulak was nerfed, but not really by much, and should still pose a challenge to many raiding guilds
  4. Axxius Augur

A fraction of the challenge he was before the nerf. The nerf was bigger than I was expecting. Looks like it was not just rampage that got nerfed.

We saved ToV this week till the patch and cleared it tonight. Vulak had time to spawn 1 wave of adds, and then he was at 20% before he'd spawn another.

Vulak is now Velishan 2.0 :(
  5. Derd Augur

Maybe more than 11 guilds will be able to get a win now. Hopefully any of the guilds that had got to this fight and not won will return to get a new shot at it. Thankfully though for all of the guilds that beat it already they can pat themselves on the back and tell everyone that they did it before nerf. If your a guild thats.. saving tov, i'm assuming that means your a guild thats doing rof t1/2 raids and winning. I would hope that tov is trivial even thru to the final boss dragon. It's been a brilliant game decision to give the less hard core a fun place to play and get some decent upgrades. For a 3 night a week 2 to 3 hour max per raid guild it really gives us a chance to have fun with our guildies, which is the point of eq, well for me anyway :)
  6. Axxius Augur

Absoultely, without any doubt. Expect at least a dozen more guilds beat Vulak in the next couple weeks. Before the nerf he was the 2nd hardest raid in RoF (after Xorbb 1). Now he is just a perma-rooted clone of Aaryonar that spawns adds on a timer.
  7. boukk_sebilis Augur

You have no idea what you're talking about dude, talk with some of our healer/Tanks maybe then come back commenting.
    The ae rampage is , where it had to be avoided before, it's now easily healable, vulak melee is no longer a threat like it used to either, actually his adds are more a threat than him now.
    It's just another aaryonar with a few adds now.
    grrrrrrrf and AliveTank. like this.
  8. boukk_sebilis Augur

Yes it s pretty gimpish, was to be expected tho, devs always overcorrect stuff.
  9. AliveTank. Journeyman

We have just beaten this yesterday, we were nowhere near close before,what does that tell you?
    Not going to complain either way
  10. grrrrrrrf Elder

From what I am hearing from guilds that killed it post patch, it's now easier than aary/vyem.
  11. grrrrrrrf Elder

Our best attempt was 34% so far, guess he'll be toast this week when we go for it, just a shame to ruin a well tuned event.
  12. boukk_sebilis Augur

He was imo the hardest, I just consider xorbb 1 to be kinda broken.