VP Partisan no.3 Songs of Old - Working as intended?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Stephen51, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Stephen51 Augur

The second step of this task is to kill Elder Servant Obsliv. It casts a directional dot, which as far as I know is incurable and it also casts an area silence.

The mob is within agro range of a named loot dropping mob. It's doable if the loot dropping named is dead, but I just wondered if this was working as intended?

The mob is much more difficult than the last mob to kill, but the reason I ask, is agroing this mob puts you on a raid timer. That and the incurable dot, makes me wonder if a mistake has been made here.
  2. Axxius Augur

He's mezzable. It's highly recommended to kill the 2 hr repop named before spawning this quest mob too.
    Cicelee likes this.
  3. Cicelee Augur

Probably the hardest part of ROS progression. Which is fine, being the last partisan in the last zone.

It is easier with more people, as is pretty much anything in game. And the silence you can move away from it and range DPS the mob down. And like Axxius said, kill the named first before spawning this mob. Although you can split pull if both of them are up..
  4. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Just my 2 coppers..

Raid timer on him is dumb!

Silence does suck, learn the range, pre clear if needed, get task, do spawns, melee burn him down!

Win!
  5. Moege Augur

Kill the loot dropper first then you have enough time to do the quest ...