VP key parts almost great...almost.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TheGoblin, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Master Kahleem Augur

That's neither realistic nor helpful. Why did you post?
  2. brickz Augur

just get in your time machine and get it on day one, duh
    Hypatia likes this.
  3. wade_watts Augur

This server has sooooo much going for it. Epics are 100X better, obscure zones are interesting again, random & extra loot makes it unique and fun... Even the VP key fix was almost perfect.. just include the ground spawns on the randomized loot table and be done with it. You still have to camp VP mobs, just not these two that are prone to terrible gameplay.
  4. Hypatia New Member

to prepare them for the next TLP and to mildly irritate you =)
    Vule_Xyrashue likes this.
  5. Nalrian New Member

How the heck is sitting around staring at a spot on the ground for hours with 20 others toons rushing around at the 50 minute timer...work? Are you on the welfare?
  6. Nalrian New Member

Again...another person who says this ground spawn dreg fest is effort/work....you probably have yours already, as do I... am not gunna say to those still trying to just "suck it up Johnny, I did it so can you" Lot of folks talking bout skipping VP altogether cuz of this ...which I for one am not happy about, so I am trying to help guild mates get theirs....and again the non fun continues and continues..

Ohhh..but you can use Krono...lol..ya like everyone just has Krono coming out their ears...there are some whales...some farmers that can scrap together a few krono..and the majority that barely get by. Daybreak should just say they want only big krono whales playing their game..cuz between VP key parts..Epic Parts ( looking at you Lord Bergurgle)....the bottle necks are just ruining what WAS a fun experience...but it seems over just when it was getting fun.

The ground spawn "experience" sucked....and what effort are you even talking about? Setting a timer and waiting for it to ding and racing against others for the shinny pink snowball??? Are you on the welfares as well if you consider that effort/work?
  7. Nalrian New Member

Dang.....remember when VP keying was fun cuz the multi rand. piece drops? .... then... uhh ohhh ground spawn time....sit sit wait wait run run awwww... sit sit wait wait run run awwww

Ground spawn fun was just the beginning

At first epics, were somewhat better......but of course, toxic players get bored and need to prove something in a 20 year old game, or they need the Kronos( I mean welfare only goes, so far folks)

Epic isues.....
    ...Now we have the Lord Bergurgle toxic bottleneck...where for only 4-6 KR you can buy your piece cuz some Wizard or SK( I play a Wizard btw) camps your piece over, and over...(btw, as a Wizard ..so hate this) Cleric friends beg me to go to that boring camp, with MY Comb rods for Their pieces grrr. This is a Cleric epic quest right? ..... or is it The Wizard Test of targ clickie clickie bang bang? If so, where is my Epic for doing a good deed for my friends, and pissing off all the Clerics outside my circle.

..ohhh..and the Squads that go around just waiting for once happy players, who have worked so so hard on getting all their Epic pieces, to turn them in to that NPC for the epic battle...only to gank that kill from them( umm..rogue epic..necro...what other fights still can be ganked in places?)

Hah..just remembered...also the Epic pieces that sometimes/often do not drop off fights when they should ( looking at you Ragefire)...cuz Databases are hard...

Daybreak...please fix this stuff. Begging you, and do it fast...it WAS fun for everyone..until....
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I did not say "suck it up", all I did was state simple facts, it IS a lot easier than when I did it the hard way on Ragefire before those fixes went in.

I never suggested using Krono either, nor would I.

I said effort/time not effort/work so you can take your snide remarks about welfare and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.
    I have long been on the forums saying that speeding up the VP key process without changing the actual mechanics, even after these changes went in, should still be considered due to the numbers of players on TLP and the far higher percentage of TLP players being in raiding guilds, you are taking whatever bad mood you have been in today out on me and that says a lot more about the kind of person you are than I am.

e.g.

Regarding VP Key (Aradune)

Regarding VT Key (Aradune)