Voting on Expansion Unlock

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TarewMarrForever, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Gregolo Augur

Look out everyone, we've got an armchair psychiatrist over here. So far I'm an autistic narcissist that's also a sociopath. Are you going to add to that list because I'm starting to feel like a Munchkin with all the class/race enhancements.
  2. Smallpox Augur

Wouldn't it be awesome if we had the ability to down-vote on here.
  3. Hendar2 Augur

Yes you are, that you cannot recognize this tells me all I care to know.
    Barton likes this.
  4. Gregolo Augur

I don't consider myself above or below anyone in this thread. If that's how you choose to perceive my posts that's entirely your problem. I say it as it is. If you feel belittled by that I can fake an apology for you if it would help.
  5. Daykin Journeyman

I'm glad we can all be so civil about this topic... Anyway

Can we get an official response ? Something like "We will be voting about early release on this date" "Early release means kunark will open in 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months"
    Warlorf likes this.
  6. Jaxarale01 Augur

its a quote from a movie...

JHC people here...
  7. Barton The Mischievous

A quote from the craziest guy on the plane about another crazy guy.
    Jaxarale01 likes this.
  8. Jaxarale01 Augur

Thank God someone else got it... was thinking I'm taking crazy pills or something....
  9. Eldrian Augur

Here's a question; Do those pushing for faster unlocks not realize that each one shortens the life of the server? I think everyone can agree that this server will start to fail and begin to bleed subscriptions after PoP. It happened in Live and every progression server since, there is no reason to believe it won't be the same now. So we can either enjoy the server and our time here, or we can rush it and half will leave in just a few months. I know which I would prefer, I can only believe that DBG would like to also continue to get those monthly subs.
  10. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

As someone who's favorite class is berserker and favorite expansions are Gates of Discord and Secrets of Faydwer, you dont have to tell me that ill be playing the game alone at that point. But thats the thing. Just as you guys want to be in classic for a long time, *I* want to do that content again. I *want* to play Tadarii again. The difference between us is, you actually WILL get some of what you want. Even if you dont get it for as long as you want, you will at least get it. Who knows, the game might not even be alive by the time that Gates, DoD, SoF comes out. Hell, *I* might not still be around in 3 years.

I can and I will vote for quicker kunark unlock, because i love iksar. Thats my only reason. But i will also note that faster kunark does not mean faster everything else. Remember when the Kunark + velious vote was posted the first time, they said that if it passed, they would do 12 months of that, then 12 months of luclin, the onto PoP. They may very well do the same thing, we dont know. Im just saying its not the end of the world yet.
  11. Destroying Angel Lorekeeper

Casuals pay the same money. Why should they cater to a few epeening asshats over the vast majority of so-called "casual" players?
  12. Unique_Moop Augur

What are you going on about now? I only suggested Velious is a poor expansion for average players. Why? because its only about min/maxing armor. The only character progression is a result of farming random rare drops and matching it with another random drop. Velious outside of raiding is the worst expansion ever for casual peeps.
  13. Tachyon Augur

Call me silly, but ten plus days of in game time over a few weeks of a server's existence is more than a little crazy. You gotta get out a little my friend!!
  14. Tachyon Augur

They don't care about the life of the server. They don't care about the community. All the care about is sucking what they can from the moment. Look at the posts in this thread. It's all about gear, boredom and wanting to move on. They're a lost cause!
  15. Tarrin Augur

I go out multiple times a week. I am in college more or less (going back to school to finish my degree, and most classes are online based + its summer) so I have more free time than most people. Honestly most time is online idle, just hanging out. Talking to people in various channels while I do things around the house. Lots of summer home improvement things going on.

Don't worry. My dogs get walked. I see my family. I see the sun.
  16. Glistarian Augur

Good news! The raid changes have removed that last reason to have an early unlock vote!