Fixed Internally Visage of the Girplan (Missing Prize)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by FrozenWater, Mar 19, 2021.

1. FrozenWater Augur

A much smoother reply. Thank you for your time.
  2. Sindace Elder

Closing on a month of QA in progress for an item that won't be available again for several 90 day cycles of card packs. There's 41 days left, if the QA isn't done well before then it's barely worth doing.
  3. Sindace Elder

@Ratalthor - any plans on actually doing anything with this? It's been over a month and a half, which represents exactly half of the amount of time the legend pack this is in is available. There's 3 weeks left on it, this has a time limit. Just keeps getting kicked down the road though. Not thrilled I've purchased as many packs as I have for something that's never existed, you know it hasn't, yet still have done nothing at all.
  4. NinjutsuMMO Augur

are these available on tlp's like agnarr ?
  5. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

May Test Patch notes has a fix for this.

They have evidently changed one of the Jester chances into Prize: Visage of the Girplan.

Who knew there were multiple Jester chances?
  6. Sindace Elder

Cool, so a fix goes in ~12 days before the packs disappear again for 12-18+ months. Still awful timing. Least it got acknowledged in the end I guess.
  7. Moege Augur

Cool idea OP, you have fun by your lonesome.
  8. FrozenWater Augur

Thank you for fixing this.

The fix alone is enough, but if you want to add an extra month to the Jarsinth packs in the marketplace so everyone gets at least 1 chance at the illusion with their monthly allowance ... that would be kind of awesome too. Like I said though, the fix alone is enough if this is not worth the hassle.

If you need a rationale for the higher ups, call it .... community based QC ... you know, just to make sure they are indeed dropping now ;)