Vilnius the Small / General V`ghera

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Madae, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Madae Elder

Looked everywhere for information on this and just could not find anything solid about it that wasn't from p99, 4-13 years old, or simply hearsay, so I wanted to throw this out there for future Rogues...

1. The Dark Elves that spawn the General do not despawn, so multiple Rogues can do their quest when they are up. It is about a 5-6 hour respawn though on the elves if they are killed. Someone had killed them earlier and we were prepared to have to come back 8 hours later to finish it, but it was a lot sooner than that.

2. Vilnius the Small apparently does not need the brigand PH up to spawn. Everything online says it does, and it's just plain wrong I guess. 2 hours before he popped, brigand was there, but he was accidentally killed by someone who was coming to Multi for another rogue - this was a few hours before 8pm game time (hoping for a respawn, but no luck). We waited a full day cycle and the brigand hadn't respawned by 8PM GT. Some of the other rogues left for the night, but when 4AM GT came around, Vilnius spawned without the PH having been up since earlier when he died. Vilnius also did not despawn/spawn when we turned in.

On a side note, I was killing the bandit camp nearby out of boredom.
  2. Questoften32 Augur

Also you dont really need to give him most of the items to complete the epic. Having bothered to get them I was a chargined to descover this on my rouge.

Read a few of the guides carefully and save yourself alot of bother is my adviced to you. Even that ''rouges redemption'' can be skipped.

Even if you had to start over 3 times, you would be saving time, skipping this stuff, believe me. (you prob wont need a re-do).