Veterans of Norrath (VoN) - Aradune - Sat/Sun

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Talimat, May 9, 2020.

1. Talimat Elder

TalimatJourneyman
    I will be starting up a CST Raid guild with weekend raid times Sat/Sun. We are recruiting ALL! We will be serious raiders, but will gladly enjoy the friends and atmosphere of non-raiders as well! Raid times will be afternoon or evening Sat/Sun subject to change based upon guild input. I ran Crimson Legion on Agnarr server in the beginning, and have ran other guilds in EQ, and many other MMO's. I believe in team, having a great atmosphere, and doing an amazing job with raids. Wo whether you are a raider, casual, or non-raider, we welcome you and will be glad to have you! The more the merrier, and it helps with groups, crafting, epics, and so many other things. Anyone with experience, hit me up in discord, and we will see where you can fit in, as all the officer/admin/raid leads are pretty open at this point, and anyone can earn a spot. I intend to raid steadily, competitively and seriously. We will not be one of the top end 5 day per week blaze guilds, but we will not be way behind either. I plan to raid a minimum of 2 days per week, and will consider adding others as we have the members, and interest. DKP is what is being considered at this time, but all members with experience who step into leadership roles will all have input on raid times/days and looting. Join discord for more information!
    Talimat
  2. Talimat Elder

GUILD IS CST, but all welcome.