Veteran Question of Ancient Guilds

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Darchon_Xegony, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Does anyone happen to know of a few raid guild front pages exist from a dozen years ago. I'm looking for a few guild web pages from 1999-2001~ Either still active, archived or available via way-back machine.

I've found Afterlife, Keepers of Faith, Legacy of Steel's. FoH was redone around then and doesn't have much pre-2002. Anyone know of some other high end guilds of the times?

Links would be much appreciated.
  2. Trajet D'Or Augur

3. Potawatomi Augur

hit up silentredemption.org
  4. TheQxx Augur

5. Edrick Augur

Clan Icewind, while not a bleeding edge raiding guild, still raided classic through Velious content and our page was updated frequently. Unfortunately, I can't find it on the internet wayback machine. If someone did, you'd help Daldaen, and I'd be glad to revisit old memories again.
  6. Crystilla Augur

While not considered a cutting edge guild (we just recently completed what's available in CoF), my guild (Valorguard) has been around since late 2000 and raiding all of that time. Looks like their news page goes back to November 2000 with updates.

Can be found HERE.
    Iwenn likes this.
  7. Lazy automation Elder

Enlightened dark
    Harmonium
    The mystical order
    Keepers of the faith

These were at least server first guild early on and top5-10 ish at various points.
  8. Chikkin Augur

For Quell, Google Vis Maior. Wraith, Lotus Cult, and Explicit.
  9. Obiziana Augur

10. Daeyana New Member

Personally, I would like to know about pre-2002 guilds too, because I would like try to find out which guild Shawn W. belonged to. Although I doubt it, I sure would like to know if anyone who played with him is still around...
  11. Falos Augur

http://www.oocities.org/eq_got/

That's Gift of Thought, it was the first uber guild on the torvonnilous server (preceded blades of wrath and tides of destiny) Saben was actually a pretty good guy and a great player. I don't think anyone from their original core still plays.
  12. Fenthen aka Rath

Xegony: Inner Circle, Havenlight, Illuminati Sancti were the top 3 historically, although IS raided with 2 other guilds as part of an alliance. IC and HL both were around and strong during the Kunark era, IC and IS/SoA were strong during Velious.
  13. Centuriana Sokokar New Member

On Eci we had:

Forlorn
    Sacrament of Chaos
    Reconstructed
    Arete

On FV:

Fire and Fury

Those are the ones I remember anyway.
  14. Kolani Augur

Also on FV: Resolution, Stoic Tenacity, Winds of Destiny, League of Shadows, Rising Darkness, Alliance With No Name. All those had varying degrees of success up through at least Omens of War.