Veteran AAs - Parcel Vendor?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Darchon_Xegony, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Darchon_Xegony Augur

So we already have Veteran AAs to summon a Reagent vendor, Banker, Tribute NPC, Augment Distiller Vendor...

Any chance the Reagent Vendor could be flagged a Parcel vendor? Or a 15th year Veteran to summon a Parcel master would be feasible?
    Andarriel and Bigstomp like this.
  2. Arwyn-RoV Augur

Not only is this a good idea, but another similar idea would be a Veteran AA that summons a Tradeskill vendor. This vendor could have several items that each tradeskill uses in abundance. Water Flasks, Metal Bits, etc.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. kinadafz Augur

I'd pay separately for these features beings my toon is not 15 years old. I have 3 toons I was not able to recover from 2000, pretty sad, but I tried with daybreak. I was able to get 3 or so, but not the rest.

So, I'd be more than happy to pay for them.
  4. Zhaunil_AB Augur

They seem to have abandoned the idea of veteran rewards.
    New ones would be long overdue, if they were ever to be.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I'd really like a parcel vendor too.. even with the ridiculous 1x a day limit like they have on the banker and other 2 vendors.. I farm a LOT, and being able to parcel things to my alts when my shared slots are full and I'm nowhere near a vendor or banker would be a blessing..
    (also- I get tells from people all of the time, hey do you have any XYZitems? because half my server knows I'm a TS hoarder and Vendor diver extreme.)
  6. Gnomereaper Augur

Ya, I'm all for it.
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

they said that new stuff like this would be put into future Expansions not more Veteran rewards. So ask for it there.
  8. Siddar Augur

Well that would definitely be a power vet reward in the top five of vet rewards.
  9. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Lesson, Intensity, Armor, Staunch, Expedient, Throne, Steadfast and Jester are all more powerful than this.

I just figured to go along with the already existing four different AAs that summon NPCs that offer services (Reagent sales, Banking, Tribute, Aug Distiller sales) something like a Parcel vendor fits nicely into that group and could be added as either a new 15th year Veteran AA or the Reagent vendor could be repurposed to include parcel functionality.

Either way not a big deal I just thought the idea fit well within the existing Veteran Rewards.
  10. Scorrpio Augur

Gotta say I miss this feature from LotRO. There, any subbed player can mail stuff to anyone any time from anywhere.