Veteran AA bug

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Bjornulf, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Bjornulf Apprentice

I am trying to claim veteran rewards on a heroic toon - denied, 0 years, 0 days on the account when on that toon, even though the toon's age is 2 days. Same account, /played on main toon, 15 years, some-odd days.
  2. niente Developer

This bug is being tracked but in the meantime -
    I think this is happening because you're bypassing the patcher; if you log in with LaunchPad you should be able to claim Veteran Rewards. After that you can log back in without the patcher.
    Bjornulf likes this.
  3. Gnomie Denser than most

I have similar issues on one of my accounts. Made the account around the time of coirnav. Only have one character on it. It's a little over a year old, but it says the veteran reward has already been claimed on another character. Not sure if it's a bug or what.
  4. Bjornulf Apprentice

Thanks, will give it a try after a bit!
  5. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

This was happening to me and I do not bypass the patcher. The only fix I found was to reset my password and then login again. I was stuck at 13.99 years for a long time lol.
  6. Yohan New Member

Will have to try this. Been stuck at 11 years 363 days what seems like years. And I have a lifetime account.
  7. tenahi New Member

Resetting my password and logging back in worked for me. Thank you very much! :D