Vet Rewards IIRC was enabled during PoP so...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Berkwin, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Berkwin Elder

Cant we get them capped on Agnarr to max content of Vet rewards which would be roughly 5 years max?? Just curious if it would be possible? Thanks!
  2. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Veteran rewards were originally introduced around Omens of War/Dragons of Norrath, definitely not Planes of Power.
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Zanarnar Augur

Still kind-of a **** move on their part to take them away totally instead of deal with the couple ones considered OP. Of course, it takes far less skill to wield a hammer then a scalpel.

I guess they can move the Guild Lobby to unlock with its correct expansion, rather then PoP now, too. (DoN I think?) Its totally out-of-era until then and useless. (IE: no Throne of Heroes until after it goes live)
  4. Berkwin Elder

Well "Technically" the entire Bazaar is out of era IIRC then too, because I strictly recall the old Bazaar in Al'kobar Mac version. and their was definitely no /bar system back then either... or can someone give me a link otherwise???

EDIT: Freeport as well.... Research? omg so many things.. Oasis of Marr, East and West Commonlands
  5. Machen New Member

We get a whole lot of things that are out of era on the TLP's. Some out of era things being allowed isn't justification for everything out of era being allowed.
    Skuz likes this.
  6. Berkwin Elder

So double standard... ok thanks!
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Didn't you already transfer your character to live?
  8. Berkwin Elder

Nope, but what does that have to do with it? I said I was thinking of it but wanted to stay on Agnarr with that character. I did level 110 mage however and have a lvl 20 necro on Mangler. currently waiting for a friend to play on Agnarr with me.

So all I asked was to cap the Vet rewards to be honest the only one I really want is year 1 Lesson... The rest I never used. so to clarify can we get year 1 Vet reward on Agnarr please all that is anything really worth it on that server. and if we are going to be bias towards the whole out of era stuff. why not just boot up the Al'Kabar server again because their are so many things that are out of era if your going to be sticky on some might as well get sticky on them all...
  9. Machen New Member

If this is what you want, p99 is that way...
  10. Berkwin Elder

No thank you, you go play there... See its not as fun when you get told where to play is it? I am simply pointing out a definite bias here and it isn't really that detrimental for year 1 Vet AA
  11. Machen New Member

Lol. There are servers that have what you want. If you want lesson, literally play on any other TLP than Agnarr and you will get it. IF you don't want anything out of era, you've got an option for that too, p99. DBG can't make everyone happy no matter what they do on the out of era stuff--some people want more, some people want less, they've tried to walk a line of compromise and it's generally made the TLP's very successful. Their position is not inconsistent, and they don't have to be "sticky on all" just because they are "sticky on some."
  12. Machen New Member

It's also pretty ironic that you play on the one server designed to never go past pop, and then complain that you can't have stuff from post-pop.
    Skuz likes this.
  13. Berkwin Elder

and I am simply pointing out all the things that are post pop... like I said the double standard is basically a crap move. its like yes eat and orange but only the peals...

did I ask for the post mounts back.... No.... or any other things they changed because of out of era? yet didn't go all the way with it? yeah I get they want to pick and choose its there game... its just mud in the eye to people that play it imo.
  14. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

No lesson burns on prison server.

Seriously, why would you want this, to cap out and get bored with nothing to do in even less time?
  15. Berkwin Elder

you make a Valid point, but I do have my reasons. and I don't see it as a prison server. Also I am the kind of person who is easily entertained with my own things...

I mean really if it isn't important to people why offer experience potions in the DBC store??
  16. Machen New Member

DBG makes money from the one, and not the other.
  17. Berkwin Elder

DBC also offers a 4 hour freebee, one 30 min boost on a 20 hour cooldown is not going to break the bank for those that have been here minimum a year..
  18. Machen New Member

It's not going to break the bank. But they have no positive reason to do so.
  19. Berkwin Elder

Other than happy customers.. oh wait.
  20. Machen New Member

The ten people playing on Agnarr who aren't already capped on xp are probably not enough justification to make a change. Especially since most of them, unlike you, don't actually want out of pop era stuff or they'd be playing on a server that gives them that stuff.
    Dythan and Bobbybick like this.