Verify Email not sending

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by IronZoG, Dec 3, 2020.

1. IronZoG EQ Paladin for Life

I have tried and tried to get Daybreak to send me a Verify Email Account email for the past 2 days. They send me donotreply emails after I purchase DB coins but cant get them to send me any other emails. I am tryin to activate a new char PLEASE ADVISE and thanks in advance..
  2. IronZoG EQ Paladin for Life

Also not to mention I just gave them 89USD
  3. Rondor Augur

Some e-mail providers have very aggressive spam-blocking for incoming mail that can block the message at the Mail-Transport layer and do not let it land in a Junk Mail folder. Perhaps that is happening to you.

Consider using a different e-mail account provider temporarily to contact Daybreak/Darkpaw using such a new e-mail account to let them know of your inability to get a Verify E-mail Account e-mail, or consider contacting your e-mail provider asking them to check their logs to see if some messages from Daybreak or Darkpaw are being blocked.

Free e-mail accounts like at gmail or hotmail or outlook or others may have different anti-spam systems with different incoming mail blocking policies, so you can try one of these if you're having trouble with another.
    minimind likes this.