verification email

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by jazzinn, Mar 23, 2017.

1. jazzinn New Member

hi there i created an account an when i did i spelled my email wrong, so i can not verify the email, i tried to change the email but nothing has happened what can i do
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Maybe if its google or yahoo mail you could make one that is the wrong one to at least get the mail then you should be able to change it and can do whatever with the temp email you made.
  3. jazzinn New Member

no its icloud, but i spelled it iclould
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

ow wow, that suks for sure. Ok at this point I would make a new free account and do a petition thru that one and ask if they can correct it or allow the change. I mean its obvious that this was not an attempt to compromise something. You have to make the new on since you can't get into the other one to file the petition.
  5. jazzinn New Member

ya put in for the email change, but just logged in to daybreak site, an the email change is still pending, i keep checking my icould email for the verification but its not showing up, is there away to contact daybreak support by email
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Only email contact is thru the petition method. There is twitter or on their facebook but I don't know how much attention those get.